Reviews for Speak Softly, Love
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Personally, I think that this fix deserves more views than it currently gets. Perhaps the long story length put readers off. Perhaps we already view Antonin Dolohov as an epitome of evil such that we do not wish to see that he may in fact be human. This is a brilliant piece of work and I look forward to seeing such talent again.
Adelina chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I can't begin to imagine the effort it must have taken to write this. I loved this so much. It obviously took such incredible skill and sheer talent to pull this together. I am so impressed. The detail, the emotion, the sheer feeling this piece has is indescribable. To take a single character from a series that barely mentioned him and spin that one faceted character into this, a living, breathing, real character with emotions and thoughts and real, true, life in him, to put personality, ambitions, and traits...I'm speechless.
Adelina chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I think you know how incredible this is. But just in case you don't- I love it. Thank you for sharing your immense talent for writing and this truly stunning piece.
MistGun chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Amazing story. Love this semi spin-off in the HP universe. I wish the actual main characters had this level of character depth and development.
Snorkackle chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Ending was great and it came full circle, but I guess I would have liked to see the stuff leading up to his capture and his work as a Death Eater. Still, it was awesome and I can honestly say I will never look at Antonin Dolohov the same again.
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love your story, awesome job!
DrEvilsketch chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Pure excellence. Loved it! Man, like i go around looking for decent fan fiction and i don't find any and i'm annoyed and then all of a sudden BAM! there's this. excellent. Just wondering about formatting, why it's one long chapter? Thoroughly enjoyed. i quite liked the entry and exit of minor characters like Celestina in the story, its good how they show up and play their role then are neatly exited, leaving the small but important mark on the plot. Tres elegant. EXCELLENT!

peace

DrEvilsketch
Aimee1994 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
interesting. very good.
Inert aka Dr. Snakes chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Magnificent, though I certainly would have liked to see Antonin slaughter the Prewetts. Would have been some nice vindication.

Brilliant work all around.
Aiqk chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
A compellingly written story, although the conclusion felt disappointingly predictable (in an Anakin Skywalker-Vader sense)
Niccolo Machiavelli chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I've never read something as powerfully emotional, so dark and so sad and bring the origins in your own way of an amazingly enigmatic character to fruition. I must say this is my most favorite story yet and I thank you for it so much.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Poor Antonin as I feel bad for him in this brilliant story as he had everything but lost it all. I liked how you wrote the characters as they seem realistic. Thanks for writing.
marth1126 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Your writing style is as powerful as it is beautiful. It's been a while since I've actually felt so much emotion from reading.
WynnCharmer chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
the writing style of the story is extremely interesting in that it builds up tension magnificently. However, a word of caution when writing this way: a little confusion for the reader is wonderful and keeps us entertained and reading. Too much prolonged is not; we don't want you to throw us scraps and have us do all the thinking.

Altogether, brilliant piece.
Cunningham chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I'm so fed up with all these Naruto fanboys trying to gain readers by labeling their shitty Narutofics as HP! Are you guys really that desperate?
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »