Reviews for Speak Softly, Love
Cesil chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Warning! This is a Naruto/Sasuke lemon in disguise! Read at your own risk! All the other reviews are fabricated!
oldman543 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
awesome. you have a talent for writing. keep it up.
lnky chapter 1 . 10/2/2011

It has been a while since I read Renegade Cause - I'll have to catch up now.

I'll leave a better review at DLP. Cheers!
Shinkansen chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Intense, very interesting, as well as the first time I read any of your stories.

Antonin is a very likable character, as is Raskul (strangely enough), and Bellatrix proves yet again that she can bring out the worst in me.

Ps. I never quite imagined the Prewett brothers that way, and while I admit I don't particularly like your portrayal of them, I do find it unusual and fresh.
Isaac Prewett chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That was fucking amazing!

Why Regina Why!

Incredible chapter, now i wish more than aver a new chapter from Renegade, i'll see Dolohov in a brand new light, i don't have enough words to express how amazing this side story was
DumDumDum chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
While interesting this story is rather one sided, you should have stuck to the move counter move structure of RC.

The ending reminds me of bad dark!Harry stories. 'They killed my woman, my life is shit, boo hoo, im going to join the dark lord and they will all pay and ignore that he is the reason my life sucks.' It just doesn't feel that Antonin was led to an edge and than pushed off into the darkness, it feels more like he had a hissy fit and decided that he was going to become evil.

But it has to be said that I enjoyed the story nonetheless and i like the idea of you going back and explaining the back stories of minor canon characters that have a more important role in RC.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Marvelously written study of one of the 'background characters'; men have been driven over the brink by less. Antonin had what he wanted, then lost it all.

Quite sad, but wonderful none the less.
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Shinysavage chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Probably the best thing you've written, in my opinion. Great stuff.
Teucrian chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Excellent story. Great work setting up characters we can empathize with (I'd probably do the same, in his place, at the end).
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3