Reviews for Hurt
LinBates chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
The story was very interesting & I enjoyed it!

I know that many knights used their squires and pages like that. It was a known hazard if someone fell to being a squire or page to someone known to have those kind of propensities, it's one of the reasons those who wished to take on the mantel of being a page or squire chose their knight very carefully!
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
is that it?
it cant be...
I NEED MOOOOOARRR! :[
chele the original chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
You will make a good King one day Arthur.
Good story.
chele the original chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Good on you Leon, for being there for Arthur then and now protecting Arthur .
chele the original chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
He told you he could make you stay there Merlin. Hah go investigate the damage that you inflicted. those medieval dick weeds should be scared and Arthur should kill them.
chele the original chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Poor makes me sick and want to kill individuals for violating people like that. I am glad that Arthur was there to stop it going further and sorry that he didn't kill the knights.
bluespiritgal chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I really liked this story...Merlin's innocence vs Arthur's protective qualities.
bubzchoc chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
brilliant story
luna sage chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Omg why have you stopped making this? This is really good. I hope you make another story to carry this on, because I want to read it. Xx
Niwaki chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
aw how cute the two of them are
Journey Hates chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
While this is a slightly warped though(no offense intended.) this is really how Arthur would react. Everyone is perfectly in character.
Arlaikeeno chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
This story is really good.
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Aww. The end was really cute. I felt very sad for Merlin, then for Arthur.

I really loved this story! It was well writing

Me├┐li.