Reviews for The Children of Fate
PastelKinks chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
can you change the pairings
bloom chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
good chapter but can you change the pairings
shadowphoenix chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
can you please change the pairings between Alex and Hermione I got a few suggestions like Daphne greengrass Cho Chang fleur delacour please I'm begging you.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
Such an interesting take on the harry potter story I really like it and cant wait for an update
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
I like it it's original and I can't wait for the next chapter
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Thoroughly confusing story. It doesn't make much sense.
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
Sign me up
god of all chapter 16 . 5/19/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
god of all chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Wolfsbane-Nin chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
I'm glad Voldy and Nagini made Horocruxes~ That means that the twins can always be safe...right? Uhh...Anyways~ Love how things are going so far! Awesomeness to the EXTREME XD Things just keep getting better and better. I can't wait for the next chapter! - I hope that you can update soon. I'd really appreciate it.

- Right! I'd actually prefer it more if you did the twin's school years. That way, things can be more epic! I'd seriouly love to know what they did in the Chamber of Secrets and what they did over the first few years ...and stuff. Yeah. (But you can skip to their 4/5 years if you like. It actually depends on you...or your readers :3
Wolfsbane-Nin chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
Right! Finally reached the 12th chapter! o)/ This fanfic is great! - There is a whole bunch of epic scenes & stuff X3 Definitely one of my favorites.

- I'm Off to read the next chapter! Hope you get more reviewers soon! (Cause you definitely deserve more!) This fic is fantastically BRILLIANT ! XD
Roxie i do byte chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Hey I fixed sum grammer stuff bit it was just a lil bit

I have a couple questions how do the twins know Neville and ron

How do the twins have far blood

Where is Remus

In Sirius's letter a few chapters back says they might not like muggles why do they seem to have no prejudices only to people who cross them

Will we find out who the 3 quenns are that found them after their parents died

Sorry I'm just trying to see what other people might be wondering I do love your stories though
Roxie i do byte chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
This was awesome ill be ur beta if you would like
god of all chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.