Reviews for His Healing Power
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Awww! Best Jenriku story EVER. Honestly, they don't make enough of these. Anyways, I don't understand the bit with the child. The only time they had, ahem, THAT, was when they first met. If that was when she got pregnant, it wouldn't make sense because the average amount of time for pregnancy is nine months, right? It said he had been living with her on the street for TEN months, though. The baby would be a month late, plus it would have been extremely obvious that she's pregnant. AWESOME story, though. It would be really cool if you made a sequel, but I can understand how hard it is to find a way to continue a story whose plot has already ended. If you DO end up making a sequel, let me know, please!
Drone of the Hive chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
Aww...*sniffles* such a sweet ending
000000000135 chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
This is a nice story! Very cute. Good job.
Alita Orimoto chapter 6 . 11/20/2003
not bad boy, not bad.-*
Dark Iced Princess chapter 6 . 8/31/2003
A very good fic, different from many I have read before! Sweet
Chayla Maznable chapter 6 . 6/14/2003
That was pretty good... :D I like the ending. It's fine without any sequel.
Chayla Maznable chapter 5 . 6/14/2003
Aw! That's so sweet! It's like Utada Hikaru's "Distance"! It's so sweet! Is it a girl or a boy? Oh! can't wait to know!
Chayla Maznable chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
Kewl! That was so sweet! :)
Chayla Maznable chapter 3 . 6/14/2003
That was great! In our dialect, Lingawa uy! Yeah, go you!
Chayla Maznable chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
Kawaii! The kissing scene make me all giggly inside... *giggle giggle* It's so kawaii!
Chayla Maznable chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
first of all: what I know is... Jen-nii's bro and sis names are Rinchei and Jaari respectively but anyway, who cares...

Sugoi... though there are some typographical errors, it's really great! One of the best (with Can't Forget Your Love, Paper Cranes and etc). :D
Sorato4ever chapter 6 . 1/22/2003
Awwwwwwww. I liked the ending. It was sweet. I don't think it would be good for a sequal.
Angel Spirit chapter 6 . 10/1/2002
This doesn't need a sequel...I actually liked it where you left off with it. It's not too corny, or sappy, but just a good ending...and it's not a drop off either. Kudos!
Rika Rulez chapter 6 . 9/28/2002
*sniff* That was so romantic!*sniff* plz make a sequel...PLEASE?
Feirdra chapter 5 . 6/2/2002
I’m glad there’s more, not that I didn’t know there was more * sly grin * Anywayz, SHWEET chapter, another Ruki getting pregnant thing but anyway… Really nice! I like this story a lot, even though it’s pretty short by my standards. Short and sweet takes the cake!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »