Reviews for Role Reversal
good story
Lunacom chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Fun.
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I 3 this story its one of the bests.
darkmoonlady chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
nice fic
friendly darkmoonlady
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This was good.
Srienia chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
These one shots are a nice combination of erotica and humor.
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
You are officially the best HD writer ever! 3
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Ahhhhh
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
wow it was a good one
MoonlightM4gic chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I enjoy this storyline waaaayy too much for my own good.

I would definitely not be opposed to more of this in the future (if you were planning on writing more). :D

Also, it was sexy having Malfoy being dominant, even just for a little bit, though domineer Harry is defs my fav! XD

One thing I forgot to add in my 'Submission' review, when reading it I was just thinking of how sexy it would be to have Harry pierce something of Malfoys; for more kinky fun. Whether it be a nipple, or the infamous Prince Albert XD

(I really need to have a better look at my priorities. I'm reading this and thinking of more perverted thoughts, when I should be working on homework :S )
dominygringa chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
luved it
Ashlight11 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oh, you have an amazing imagination XD. Many more oneshots and we'll need another book and i'm not complaining. Submission was Amazing, thhis was making me laugh at the irony in Snape's room. Please keep writing!

-Ashy *.*
Lori94 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Loved it! Harry was using the map, right?
Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Aww, more fluff.! This was amazing and cute. I always say that.! Lol. But they are.! Darry is so fuckin sexi.!

;)
DragonKnight1775 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I like Draco possessive. Iwould like to see you do something more with the collar or maybe with Draco showing trust by giving Harry something. You do write really well.

Ty for your efforts!