Reviews for Tick Tock
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 4/30
Cute story. Lots of laughs. Enjoyed it.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 4/30
Pet caterpillar . . . so funny. IMS, was funny too. Edward just rambled on and on there didn't he? Poor guy.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 4/30
With twins, they can be done, that's for sure. Yes, it's unconventional the way they did but, it is what it is. No wonder she was so uncomfortable so early on. It was way too early for her to be peeing that much. With twins, it explains why. She was nicer in this chapter, thankfully.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 4/30
Edward and Lizzie together is really cute. Bella is still being slightly mean. I guess when she planned to never have a man in her life, and just have the kids, she would be a little miffed when the father shows up in her life.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 4/30
For years, my husband and I have used that saying, 'Don't look at me in that tone of voice.', when joking around. Never thought I'd read it in a fic. So funny. Bella is a bit more than weird. A little on the mean side too. I imagine there are reason for that, that will come out eventually.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 4/30
I liked getting into his head and getting his view here. Loved that he told off Luaren the way he did, as she was quite clueless. Wow, so Emmett delivered, which we already knew but, he Edward's brother! So he was at his own nieces birth. Cool. Wait until he learns of this. He won't be able to keep it from his parents. It'll come out eventually. And, I think once Edward has had some sleep, he'll put two and two together and figure out she chose him. He already thought about it slightly.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/30
That made me laugh so hard, so many times, for so many different reasons. I loved it. Now, she's pregnant a second time with his child and they haven't even got to do the fun part of creating the children, through sex. Yes, his face on that CCTV would've been fabulous to see. I love this already and it's just chapter one.
danqat chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
Thanks for this! You need to write more, because you are great!
jen5795 chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
this story was so funny, I loved it.
gleefan2009 chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
love it please write more
Guest chapter 19 . 6/23/2015
Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Funny
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 20 . 1/16/2015
PLEASE! consider posting this over at TWCS were you can write it your way without worrying about being removed and let's not forget the NC17 rating (if you know what I mean) and maybe a longer more detailed chapters. It's just a suggestion. ( lol)