Reviews for Tick Tock
hippie starr chapter 19 . 4/9
Yep, I knew she should have fired Emmett. He now legitimately has a say in their sex life. That's not good.

Loved Bella giving Edward breast milk. It would have been so much better though had Emmett been there and received the same cup of coffee. Well, considering what came next I guess it was good that Emmett wasn't there after all.
hippie starr chapter 9 . 4/9
"I have one child here and two in the way using a sperm bank, I am at least going to put one in you that came directly from me," - - - - I love that! Poor guy is right though. Three babies and they've never even slept together. Of course they need to have at least one the good old fashioned way. Although it would be sadly ironic if it took he hem awhile to conceive that way. Edward Cullen has super sperm though :) so that wouldn't happen. It would be kind of tire to life though. Plus I could just hear Edward grumbling and Emmett teasing about not losing out to a turkey baster. Heheehehehe.
hippie starr chapter 17 . 4/9
Ha! Love Lizzy's reasoning that since there was an extra baby then she must be entitled to an extra pet. She has to be at least a little happy though that the extra baby was a girl. I felt a little bad though that the 2 of the babies had matching names while the hidden baby was given a none matching name. But then again I had planned to be like the Duggars and have all my babies have the same letter names.
hippie starr chapter 12 . 4/9
Well now I'm confused. In the first ultrasound Edward said the babies were holding hands. If they were holding hands then they were in the same sac meaning they would be identical twins. Boy girl fraternal twins is good too, but they couldn't have been holding hands. That was such a sweet image too.

I think I would still sack Emmett as the doctor. He can't remember the name of the instruments and doesn't under tan patient doctor confidentiality. Plus Edward will have a fit if he sticks his head between Bella's legs and tries to deliver the babies.
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 20 . 4/7
OMG! I loved loved loved this story, I would love to read more about them...like what are they having and why Lizzy was hiding and so much more, but I understand its been a while since you wrote it. I would love to read a sequal but I'm excited about reading the outtake, so thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. YOU ABSOLUTELY ROCK BRILLIANCE! Narcy .-)
twilightobession chapter 20 . 3/3
LOVED IT! I really enjoyed reading this story. I have enjoyed reading some of your other stories. You do a great job writing. Hope you write something else soon. Thanks for sharing.
twilightobession chapter 19 . 3/3
WHAT? He did not wait. He said he wanted to ask her when he took her out. I just love this story.
twilightobession chapter 18 . 3/3
Loved this chapter! Now they just need to get married and became a family legally. lol
twilightobession chapter 17 . 3/3
Love the names. Love Lizzy! You can't blame her for trying for a kitten. lol
twilightobession chapter 16 . 3/3
WHAT? Triplets! Oh my
twilightobession chapter 15 . 3/3
OMGosh! Did her water just really break? What about contractions?
twilightobession chapter 14 . 3/3
FINALLY! LOL! Seven minutes! lol
twilightobession chapter 13 . 3/3
I agree with Alice, they are doing things backwards!
twilightobession chapter 12 . 3/3
A boy and a girl! That is awesome. That is what I would want if I ever had twins. But my baby days are over.
twilightobession chapter 11 . 3/3
Leave it to Emmett to intrude! Love him.