Reviews for Blue Agents of Destruction
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 7/21
Ermagawd. Your Cross over is possibly the cutest thing ever! Lilo & Stitch and Megamind? Adorable. Though I half wish for a sequel!
lDragonElf chapter 1 . 6/10
I love this story, I don't know if you were planning on writing a follow up story, but I would definitely read it if you did.
Well done!
asiastana chapter 1 . 5/10
This one is just adorable. Ugh. Megamind and stitch would be such bros.
love this with every fiber of my being. Everything i am made of adores this. Every single electron, neutron, and proton. Every atom worships this.

So beautiful.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This is a great crossover. I never thought I'd find a good story for it.
Vorsith chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
riches42014 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Stitch and Megamind are perfect pairs.
Maddie chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Loved it!
Lazurman chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
D'AAAAAWWWWW! Stitch is so cuuuuute in this! There need to be more good Stitch fics like this!
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
So. CUTE! I am OVERLOADING on the cuteness factor here. Evil person. And did anyone else think it very harsh of Mega, Metro... Whatever Wayne's hero name was to go out like that? Please, it's permanent, but what happens if you decide you want/need a comeback?
RayRay Logan chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
may i just say...EPIC! i loved it!
SilverGodFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I have never considered a crossover between these two, but how perfect were they! Completely brilliant! And poor Roxanne, always on the receiving end of random blue terrors, lol.

Loved the interactions, and I nearly choked myself when she started screech-singing to annoy Megs into action!
Beawr chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awwwwwww... I love this...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
The funny part is, this crossover really works! (Assuming Stitch took a detour on the way to Hawaii, and this is sometime pre-movie for Megamind.)
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is the funniest cross-over i've seen ever. (And that includes Winnie the Pooh crossed with a) X-files, and b) Gatchaman.) Picking out a favorite line is *really* hard, because they're all favorite! "Blue agents of destruction ought to stick together, don't you think?" "Meanie-pants." "Srry i brok your house."

I'm really sorry this isn't Cold-Fusion-compliant, so i could hope for more cameos. Still, i hope in this universe Stitch - and maybe even Lilo - will stop past again!

Overcome by the cute, db