Reviews for Always
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
i like it
polarpi chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Loved this...if only all guys could be this sweet! :) great job!
anchyweasley chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
aww, this was so heartbreaking and beautiful and perfect! i loved it, and the fact that it is based around one of my favorite songs makes it even better! it's sadly realistic that puck sees himself as nothing but a lima loser, but luckily he realized he is nothing but miserable without rachel. and the song is so perfect in representing his feelings! you outdo yourself every time, and i can't wait to see what you come up with next:)
Degrassiaholic chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Aww. My eyes were watering at the end of this. Thanks for using my prompt and thanks for the dedication! It was absolutely perfect :)
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wow my heart was breaking for poor Noah, he has worked so hard not to be the Lima loser that people expect him to be, so being rejected by NYU when Rachel was going there must be so tough.

I'm always saddened when he feels that he has to prove himself worthy of Rachel to other people when she clearly thinks he is good enough for her. Its one of the reasons why I think they work as a couple because they are both trying to show people that they deserve to be happy,that they are good enough. They both have these larger than life personas but deep down they are struggling to deal with other people's negative opinions,so it was nice that at the end of this fic they seem to realise that the two of them together works,that they can and will be happy even if Noah doesn't know what he will be doing in NYC.

So maybe it was difficult for the month they were broken up but at least this way they can go to NYC knowing that its for keeps, and what better way to leave Lima than with a performance of an amazing song, and winning your girl back?;)
bella0148 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
lovely lovely lovely
noncanfan chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Short and sweet,indeed. Awesome job.
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Awwwww...so sweet! I loved it! Glad he realized what he was gonna miss if he didn't try to get her back...even though it WAS at the last possible moment! Very cool...
SuzQQ chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Thank you for writing this. Loved it! Can't wait to read more Puckleberry from you.
lovering chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Adorable. XD
JannP chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
So I have a long list of things to do today and #1 on the list is procrastinating everything else. Ha. So here we go.

You know I laughed out loud from the word go. It was funny, it was sweet, and it was deep into Puck's head. What could possibly happen if they were given a chance to be together for a long time, definitely. I love that he shows up just ready to board the plane with her and she lets him. And I love that he gets away with so few words because she understands all the things he can't say in addition to the ones he did say.

Favorite lines? Okay, glad you asked.

One: **The people who lived there already wanted to die, so blowing them up would just be like a favor or some shit.***

Two: **He already had his guitar and he knew which gate she'd come through, so he didn't feel too panicked about wasting five minutes dicking around in his cell phone's photo album. He skipped past all the random, stupid pictures he'd taken (who took the photo of Artie hanging upside down by his chair?) and focused on the ones he had of Rachel.** (I want to know, too - who took it? And I like his justification of wasting time - haha)

Three: **To say he was getting some curious looks was putting it mildly, but after years in the glee club and a little more than a year as Rachel Berry's boyfriend, he sort of got used to people looking at him like he was nuts.** (Yeah, really. She draws a lot of attention on purpose. So he's in the same spotlight. I never really thought of it that way before but it's SO TRUE.)

And I'm not going to quote the end because it would be the entire end and then my review would be longer than this sweetness, but I loved it just as much. It's quite a visual scene, even as it's pretty quiet and simple, and it's all something you do so well every single time.

Thanks for posting today, too. Good work, baby!