Reviews for Don't say goodbye
Wolfangel720 chapter 17 . 6/27
I was dying at Lucy this whole time, Lucy's always been my favorite because she reminds me of myself. But even in the show she's so funny
Wolfangel720 chapter 1 . 6/27
Is trying so hard not to cry because family is asleep
ETphonehome chapter 4 . 3/17
WHY DID YOU MAKE LUCY SUFFER SO MUCH? I agree with Erza. *Hmph*
OneLivesAgain chapter 5 . 2/20
I like the direction in which this is going so far. Kudos.
Nightwing15 chapter 17 . 2/2
That was such an emotional roller coaster. I swear, I probably broke my mouse trying to get to the next chapter after I finished reading the current one! Thank you lilmissshortie1 for writing this story!
bootsthecat420 chapter 17 . 1/27
Great story, just finished reading the last ch and I'll admit, there were a couple times i kinda teared up! I was so happy for the ending, my only complaint is, NOT ENOUGH HAPPY! He's one of my favorite characters lol!
JinxHexokumra chapter 5 . 1/16
im sorry but when I saw the "A PUDDLE OF WATER" I started laughing so HARD
I AM A PERSON chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
I'm NOT crying. *sobs* D**M ALLERGIES!

-20 minutes later-
I'm just allergic to..uh..something!
My friends are looking at me like I just died. Don't ask please. Anyways~ AMAZING Story. I like it. Besides the fact it gave me allergies. Yeah. Bye x3!
fockeg chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
I have just one question: WHY IS ERZA IN LOVE WITH GRAY?! GRAY PROPOSED TO JUVIA, IT SAID SO IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER! Erza is in love with Jellal, right? It's obvious! Well in the anime anyway. So i don't really get what the whole confession thing was in chapter five.
fockeg chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
WHY DID MIRA, LISANNA AND JUVIA HAVE TO DIE?! They are my favourite characters (minus Lisanna, sorry '-_-') This is the saddest chapter ever! (Chapter 3) But in one way it's... interesting
Kat chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
WHAT!? NOOO! JERZA TT I thought they would be fighting side by side or something and we'd have a cute Jerza moment ;-; Thanks for sinking my ship... (I'm not hating, btw xD)
Kat chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Not bad. A few grammar mistakes, but it doesn't take away from the story one bit. This is my favorite type of romance, (Don't ask me why. I'm a sad person, okay?) and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Keep up the good work~ And don't let Erza or Gajeel kill you xD
Kat chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Heh... Heh... I killed Lucy off in my fanfic too
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
The ending made me laugh and teer up with happiness.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Wow...! That's a intense one i'll be happily if you continue to do this