Reviews for Five Steps to Forgetting, One to Remember
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Ah the drama and misscomunication! It all makes a wounderful story. Bittersweet.

M.M.M
Laguna's twin sister chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
HOOOMYGOD! this is the best Larsa x Penelo I've read. EVER. I love how the story went, how it flowed from when he was a boy till they were both fully grown adults. I especially love how Larsa's pride (or what I would like to call his inner "biatch") was juxtaposed with his "youthful" or innocent love for Penelo. What I wanted to see however was Vaan's side of the story. that would've been interesting to see (Sequel?haha) I loved the tension and the way they said so little yet said so much. This is really great.
Gentle Breezes chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
*wipes eyes* ...Damn onions!

Gosh, this was just...oh man, there's just one word for it, and that's A-MAZ-ING!

At first when I played the game, I was all: "Oh yeah, Penelo and Vaan is totally my thing", but by the end of the game everyone always tries to match everyone with almost everyone else, and this little pairing became a fun treat for me every so often when I strayed away from more canon-y flavors. You detail, all the raw emotions of the story are absolutely perfect! My GOSH! This was the perfect read, and the end was soooo gooood!

6 out of 5. You have TOTALLY made my night.
champylin chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
fantastic... wonderfully written :) I loved it very very much :)
anneka59 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Excellent storytelling, I enjoyed this very much!
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
It was so angsty but I'm glad it ended happily! The ending was so sweet. Loved it.
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
So glad there was a happy ending; I wasn't sure there would be one! I do enjoy that Larsa and Penelo's relationship takes years and distance and misunderstanding to finally come to fruition.
Moon Faery chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Larsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;a; You angst so pretty.

I love how this drags it out. It's almost more like little slices of life strung together. I seriously teared up here. (Snuffle)