Reviews for Please Stay
Robern chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
love it!
Yeseniadc chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I would love to see this happened, why do these writers keep torturing us, this is sweet, I love it!
tracey chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
well, that was better than the episode. i was kind of annoyed with tony. i would have thought after the whole la grenouille fiasco, he would have learned to avoid freaky-deaky secret crap. oh well...
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Awww.. So cute!
FavoriteSeptember chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Aweeee. How perfect and sweet. Definitely something that should have happened on last night's eppy! If the writers would fly all of us to California to write at least one of the episodes, they'd see how many more ratings they would receive.

(: I love this, and it's definitely one of my main favorites that puts a great smile on my face.

-xperfectisboring.
luzma chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Chapter to see if there was this time I also imagine me and you very well expresses it, we'll see later, such ... it seems that love is gone toni, dr rachel mention among women the relationship with Ziva and finally, do not you think your fic ... very good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
luved it i've read all of ur fanfictions they are AMAZING! keep writing ur rlly good at it u rlly capture Tiva in them :)
Clairebear chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
this was what i totally thought was going to happen at the end of the episode! So glad you wrote it, and great job on it!
SweetVenice chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Cute little scene! I was sad they didn't show the team at the hospital with Tony, especially Ziva. So thank you for writing this!
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Sweet they so belong together :)
G.R.I.T.S.27 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Aww! That was sweet! Thank you for writing this! I def wish they would've had a scene where Ziva visited him in the hospital. But, I guess that's why we have ff, right? Haha :)