Reviews for Secrets
moonlitreader chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Ok here its 5 am I haven't slept in 30 hours and this made me very the giggles so badly I woke I woke my boyfriend then my mother who was 3 does down from me I loved this and I'm so stealing the girl scout cookie line next time someone is mad at me
GlOmP3R chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Loved this ! Kinda sad that Shawn an his dad didn't make up ):OH WELL. kickass story !
bluelightningbug chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I love this story. It's seriously the best angsty psych fic I have ever come across. Please update! Maybe near the end, you have Henry over hear some f Shawns stories, or "lives". But please tie up the loose end of their fight! LOVE THE STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
That was beautiful. I can only hope you add an extra chapter for when Henry finds out.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Oh Shawn He HAd To Tell His Stories Twice. It Must Have Been Super Hard.

"Shawn, you don't even know what crumpets are."

"A thick, flat, savory cake with a soft, porous texture, made from a yeast mixture cooked on a griddle and toasted to a buttery perfection."

That Made Me Laugh So Hard!

"I am three parts jackal, but eight parts cheetah."

I Don't Even Get The Jackal Reference, But It Was Funny! X3

Really Great Story. I Had A Blast Reading It.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Aww That Was Cute At The End. But Poor Shawn Going Through All That. I Mean He Got Shot Twice, Got Drugged & Overdosed, & Watched a Whole Group Of Innocents Die In Front Of Him. I Mean He Almost Died All Three Of Those Times! That's Horrible!

But It Was Written Very Well.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
It can't end there! I wanted to know what would happen between Shawn and Henry!
SyFyDiva chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I noticed that you haven't updated in awhile and I seriously hope that you are going to continue this story! Its awesome! And I really want to know what happens with Shawn and Henry eventually talk again and make up! Please update soon. I can't believe you've only gotten 2 reviews on this story.
Miso Muchi chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
The story is great, but some parts were lead out of nowhere. Like Juliet's entrance. I also agree with your first reviewer, what happened with Shawn and his dad (which by the way, I think Henry is kind of OOC).
In The Mix chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
What ends up happening with Shawn and his dad? Other than that a really good story.