Reviews for The Elephant in the Room
Myx Nyx chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I gotta tell you, that is one sexy elephant! How fantastic! I loved the whole thing!
Just me and myself chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Maura's logic is hard to argue!
Rizzles34 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I'm so lame that when Maura said:"Jane you know full well that hands don't 'have a mind of their own'. Your parietal lobes control touch perception, your frontal lobe is involved with motor function" I immediately thought of Alien Hand Syndrome as a point to refute her. God, Maura's know-it-all style is rubbing off on me lol.

Great story, I love Jane's 'courting' of Maura. Keep writing!
girl-o-rama chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Done already? Jane is so sweet! But like Maura, I do agree that wooing can be done simultaneously with, uhm, other intimacies. I definitely want to read about the day Jane fucks chivalry. :P
Painthorse47.5 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
That was great! Loved Jane's thinking
LadySheeryng chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
I fucking loved this. Joder! (that's fuck in spanish) they are so hot! I want more, I want to read how Jane woos Maura and I definetly want to read how they fuck. Please, some little sequel? Would that be too much to ask?
Jarizona chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Great story, I really loved it! One of the best I've read :)
starlightxf chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Very well written it was nice and sweet and I look forward to reading your other longer fics. :)
JoBethMegAmy. my homegirls chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
BAH. JUST...GAH! My thoughts won't even cohere! This was seriously one of the most adorably fantastic things I have read! Your little descriptions were all incredible, this is probably the hardest I've ever fallen for Jane in a fanfic :) What a sweetie! Also you do a good job with Maura's dialogue- I think it's hard for fanfic writers (myself definitely included) to get her scientific gibberish right and believable, but you did a great job of it. LOVED THIS!
elfspirit7 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Awesome and hot (but oh so EVIL leaving hanging)! Anyways, thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fics XD! Also as a side note (not a flame) in your first chapter, I think you switched the sides where Jane feels warmer (again not a flame, loved the story)!
Zo chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
This is a reeeeeally very good written story! Awsome! you are an excellent writer my friend, and I will be looking forward to read your next ones! thank you so much for share your gift! I don't have a clue why on the earth you said this: "My confidence in my writing abilities is low but I love feedback and constructive criticism"... you should know by now that you are amazing, really! and it's so good to have this opportunity to say that to you, you should be proud of you abilities my dear, and never feel doubt about it... thanks again! I will be following you for sure! ;)
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Awe wish u would write more to this

I loved it! It was so cute n funny and adorable and perfect ;)
Vargas1989 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Omg I totally loved it! And cannot wait for the otter stories :)
Woebegone chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
What a wonderful end! Well done, very well done. I quite enjoyed this second chapter, and I'll keep my eyes peeled for your future fics!
Vargas1989 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I wanna read more please