Reviews for A Day Away Sequel to Bridges
FanGirl4Life16 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
You brought in PEPPERONY! I'm in love with this story :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Omg sooooo good! Please write sequel!
StargateFFWriter chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Steve's early for once-Peggy can't be happier lol ;-D

cool outdoor date scene
StargateFFWriter chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
nice flashback-in this version his Dad was alive after world war one-that's good otherwise couldn't set up that scene that is a lfie lesson for Steve

really nice of Tony to help Stevge financially like this
StargateFFWriter chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Steve really is evolving in his ability to interact in an amorous relationship with Peggy-great for him! ;-)

Peggy really knows how to support Steve
StargateFFWriter chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
wonder exacltly how Peggy thinks differently from this younger generation of colleagues

Peggy really likes to tease Steve about being late
Fell4 chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
Oh no! It's THAT MAN! XC

Yay! I can't wait to read your next story! :)
Fell4 chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Awww! I can't get over how ADORABLE Steve is! Peggy and him are so perfect for each other!

Now! On to the next chapter~
Fell4 chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Steve is so sweet! I'm glad he's growin on Tony! Honestly! That man! I don't know how Pepper puts up with him! XD
Fell4 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Steve is so sweet! :)

I can't wait to see the awesome date he plans out for Peggy!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
lol- Poor Tony!

Cool chap :)
Irish-Brigid chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
And, naturally, you set up a classic comic book cliffhanger. Nothing can be that easy for those two. *Something* just has to jump out of the woodwork to delay things. Hopefully not for another seventy years!
Irish-Brigid chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
Awwwwww! Proposals never do go quite the way they were intended, do they? Well, maybe sometimes, but certainly not when the guy is that nervous! Wow. Steve must've been really distracted if he *tripped* of all things.
Mandis chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
You're back!

And with a so romantic an cute storie...

Not a long one, but giving then a little time of peace and introducing the new storie, that with action, i think/hope...

And last night i finally watched Thor, so now and understand better your another storie and liked even more!

Well, thats it, I loved and I'm waiting for the sequel xD

Irish-Brigid chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
A walk, look at flowers, home made dinner, and a proposal. Sounds like the best date ever! Come on, Tony, not everything has to cost more than the moon. Rich guys, really. At least he was willing to help out with the ring, though I can't help but wonder if some of it was showing off. What? Tony just doesn't seem like the sort to practice altruism unless there's something in it for him.