Reviews for Come What May
susan.bailey1 chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I really wish you would continue this book, there is so much potential here! You set the stage for a truly heart wrenching story. I felt you captured all the Little Women brilliantly and I was glad to see someone explore Beth's personal life. It was all very believable. Please write more!
Kar chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
I wonder if Laurie would approve or not of Ahren and Beth. He'd certainly approve of how he cares for his mother and sisters but his prospects are not good. Laurie does seem to appreciate pining for affection/romantic love gestures though.
Miss Reader chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Such a cute story! Fitting, but have her talk with her mother soon. beth was such a 2d character and did not get the depth she deserved in the book!
MadasaHatter chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Cannot tell you how much I love this. Little Women has always been my favorite book and Beth my favorite character. This is so lovely, giving her a sweet romance! I wish you would add more!
Kar chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Poor Bethy, that's her idea of an adventure? I like Ahren more and more, little touches of a gentleman. That wooden horse story, that kind of encapsulates the character in a nutshell.

Like that we had another chapter so quickly.
TVH Bookfan chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Very well-written. I haven't been able to finish Little Women yet,but I love the story, and I love reading about how close Jo and Beth are. All of the March sisters have this special bond that you don't see very much in other on writing!
Kar chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
I was pleased to see the update. This is a sweet but not over flamboyant story, fitting for Beth.

Love that anything romantic is hand in hand with geniune caring.
Horselover22 chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
I love this story. Im glad that you have decided to update again. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Interesting. I'm sort of interested in how the anti-German sentiments of the day will play into this but I like the idea of shy Beth finding a gentle friendship.
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Oh please please please continue the story! i absolutely love it! I've always love Beth the most out of the four sister, and I really want a romance for her! This is a really interesting story with a good start!

You portrayed Beth's shyness but at the same time kindness really well, I love it. Please update!