Reviews for Memories of an Amnesiac
SayMrrp chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
I really love this story! Trickster's glow in the dark clothing... and chili... and awesomeness... and family... and more awesomeness!
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
I seriously loved this! Great writing, creative, and I loved the ending (SPITFIRE! 3)

Great job! :)
formerlyknownasyay chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
Yay, the Trickster told him!

"You know how I would make Flash the maddest? I mean, he's an easy going guy and all. Trust me, I know. But if I really wanted to tick him off? You know what I'd do? I'd kidnap his sidekick." Wally mused, and then he made his voice sound surprised, "Oh, wait! You did! You don't need m advice."

Yay sarcasm.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
"a Rogue"? So maybe Trickster and not Captain Cold!
formerlyknownasyay chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
Yay, M'gann's found him!
formerlyknownasyay chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
Oh dear. Poor Wally.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
n this silence, Batman clearly conveyed the many layers of "I knew this would happen".

Ah, Batman.

Poor Wally.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
"What could go wrong?" That.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
"Are you seriously robbing a gas station?" Wally asked, his voice coming out far more confident than the rather terrified teen felt.

There's the sarcasm we all know and love!
formerlyknownasyay chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
""Gibberush" Barry said, stifling a chuckle before his face got serious, "Now Iris, I want you to listen to me very carefully okay?"

Iris looked skeptic and shot Wally a look before nodding to Barry.

"First, look at Wally. See, he's perfectly healthy!"

That's when Iris grew uncomfortable.

"What's wrong with Wally?" she asked suddenly, flitting her eyes over to Wally who was shoving the last bits of cookie in his mouth.

"He's fine! He's is completely fine!" Barry assured, and Iris relaxed a little before Barry added quietly, "For the most part."

:D
formerlyknownasyay chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
I love the friendship bonding in this chap!
formerlyknownasyay chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
"The room filled with an awkward tension as Barry paused. He had heard that his nephew had amnesia, but he hadn't realized how much it hurt to stare into blank eyes and know they didn't remember you."
That's awkward. Poor Barry.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Yikes. Amnesia and hunger. Poor Wally.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
He gave himself amnesia by running into a wall. I like how it wasn't an evil plan or anything, just an accident.
juniper294 chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
So good! thanks for writing this amazing wally-whump story! I liked how it wasnt just focused on the events, but the way everyone reacted to them. and I really enjoyed the plot as well. thanks for writing such a good piece! off to read more from you!