Reviews for The Beauty in the Bones: A Modern Fairytale
mychakk chapter 42 . 3/20/2013
ok, I was really reluctant about this adaptation, I didn't liked the twists that much... but decided to give it a go, and boy, the ending was AWESOME. I love that you turned it into a dream, and a start over for Brennan. Great story!
EmmaBeanz chapter 42 . 1/19/2012
i was NOT expecting that! i love the ending! This whole story was amazing!i can't wait for the next one...unfortunately, i have no idea what it should be! The Beauty in the Bones was awesome, though. great twist ending!
HollyKalina23 chapter 42 . 1/18/2012
You really should do either Rapunzel, Temperance Brennan and The Seven Squints, Mulan or Sleeping Beauty. I think Booth and Brennan would suit Mulan most though.
gallifreayan chapter 42 . 1/17/2012
OMG! i'm so sad it's over... you should soooo do Rapunzel. that would be cool.
unidentified chapter 42 . 1/17/2012
whatever you pick, whichever fairy tale, i'll be waiting for it...as long as there is a happy ending waiting for BB
ikilledyoufirst chapter 42 . 1/16/2012
Temperance Brennan and the Seven Squints! - Arastoo, Vincent, Wendell, Fisher, Daisy, Finn and Zack! Perfect isn't it? :D
archerBlad3 chapter 42 . 1/16/2012
Pocahontas!
Space-Case7029 chapter 42 . 1/16/2012
Good story. Maybe Snow White for a story?

Looking forward to the next one. Audra
musicnlyrics chapter 42 . 1/16/2012
I like how it ended. Not quite the original story, but I suppose that's why they call it fiction, right? :)
Beth chapter 42 . 1/16/2012
Thanks so much for writing yet another awesome story. I was always so excited to find the new chapter alert in my email. I can't wait for your next fairy tale story. You have mad writing skills!
fantasylover4evr chapter 42 . 1/16/2012
I'm so happy! I love it, and I would love to read the little mermaid version of bones :D
Tigerlover25 chapter 42 . 1/16/2012
Eanything but snow white please how abtheout alabin frog princess / repunzel modern disney movie that is.
mkat chapter 42 . 1/16/2012
Great chapter! I loved the way you ended this! For your next story you should definitely do Rapunzel. Snow White would be good, too. If you could find a way to do Alice in Wonderland that would also be a good one. By the way, if you are into fairytales, you should check out the tv series Once Upon a Time. It comes on Sunday nights at 7 on ABC. It's really good. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Loved this story! Beauty and the Beast is my favorite of all the Disney job!
daisesndaffidols chapter 42 . 1/16/2012
I loved this story..Awesome ending! Sleeping Beauty or maybe Snow White? Looking forward to the next story!
daisesndaffidols chapter 41 . 1/16/2012
I had a feeling that Booth was going to jump in front of that bullet..but I did NOT expect that ending! That was a twist I wasn't expecting at all. Great chapter