Reviews for As The World Turns
OxfordNerd chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
This story is dumb and confusing.
Mystra32 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Wow this family tree has become convoluted. I actually feel sorry for Betty and Shego. Also mathilda? Really? That was mean.
Penguin Lord0029 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
This Really Story that makes some sense in a way love that you update it.
Daryl chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
this story is so good. it closely follows so the drama which i didn't really like being such a huge kigo fan and all. but for me to like this story and it so closely follows STD is really saying something good. good twist on the relationship between betty and shego.
Azulera chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Huh. Now that sure was an unexpected twist right there. Kinda fits, though, doesn't it? Of course it does, or you wouldn't have written it. Or maybe you would. It's a little funny, yet sad at the same time. Would be interesting to see a continuation, with Shego actually trying to fix things the way she wants them. Any hope of that happening?
Dr. Rex Greylin chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I love it. Certainly a different take on the relationship between Dr. Director and Shego than I've seen before. And I agree with SHADO Commander, it should be continued. This would be glorious as a series. There's just so much more to tell here.

Bravo!

~Doc
Texan Red Rose chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
*noms* Love it, Eo! Great spin, awesome suspense and a bittersweet ending. Although... now I've got my headache again... *groan... but continues to nom*
SHADO Commander chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
1.)- I hate you for getting this up before I could even start on my own variant, but 2.) - I get a nice gooey feeling knowing that the two line challenge has spun something this fun off so quickly, however convoluted a path it took, 3.) - you stuck ANOTHER dad in there? and 4.)well, it's just a great little piece. The only thing wrong with it is the word complete in the description, so I've engaged Story Alert just to be annoying.
Blackbird chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Well that was different. I don't remember the idea of Dr. Director being the Go Sibling's mother or even Will's mom being kicked around before but it DOES make for an interesting dynamic. Especially in this mother/daughter bonding experience over Shego's unrequited love. Good to see that Betty's at least accepting of SOME part of her daughter's life style.

Wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of this or at least another conversation with those two in this setting. Seems like it could make for quite a few fun fics in the future.