Reviews for Big Sister
FlameFeather4549 chapter 1 . 7/1
This is a really sweet fic! I love your portrayal of Tonks' and Ginny's relationship! One thing I did notice was that you somehow switched tenses halfway through in the narrative?
Anyway, I really enjoyed this, thank you so much!
Invisiblegirl3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Nice premise, I though this was really sweet, and the begining bit about the brothers is well written and funny, although I'm pretty sure Ginny dated Dean before Harry, I'm not totally certain. By the way, I love the nickname you used for Voldemort.
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
A wonderful first effort, a great could've been moment. Keep up the writing.
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Loved it but felt so sad when tonks said she was going to be bridesmaid for Harry and Ginny :'(
Funshine Tonks chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I love this its so cute! You wrote such an awesome story! escpecially for your first fan fic!

-Funshine Tonks:)
CurlyWurlyBookWorm chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Loved this story! Made me sad when I realized that Tonks could never be Ginny's bridesmaid! :'( Loved the confession and the sisterly-love shown between Ginny and Tonks in this piece! XD
writergal24 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Now I'm depressed because Tonks obviously wasn't in Harry and Ginny's wedding.

That was really good though! I like the idea of Ginny having an older sister other than Hermione that she could go to. And despite not hating her anymore, I don't think Fleur would really fit that description...

Fictional History chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Loved it. So sweet. So wonderful.