Reviews for We Are Broken
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 4/11
Yes, I'd love to see more. Chapter one was very good.
sammynanci chapter 2 . 4/11
YEAH! YES! YES! PLEASE HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! I had to reread the chapter and only remembered how much he loved me when I first read it. Wrote with great talent on the brothers and their feelings, really, really is very emotional and high quality parts. Let us not, please! Keep you dying to know how it will hurt Sammy also sentimental and emotionally (added this to blow Dean) and of course I need to know if guilt Dean before this fact will return to that older brother overprotective Dean I miss so much now see in this ninth season is collapsing my soul: (
AshleyMarie84 chapter 2 . 4/9
Yes please continue!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 4/9
Oh, yes - please continue this.
zekeschance chapter 2 . 4/9
Glad things have calmed down for you. Yes, please continue this story! It's a wonderful story and I wouldn't have an alert if I thought otherwise! Thanks for getting in touch with all of us. Much appreciated.
MiniWinchester chapter 2 . 4/9
Please Finish the story!
HEEEYYY! You cannot leave me hanging like this. please finish it!
you can't leave me hanging like this! FINISH IT
Anissia3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Lets continue please! I loved it! Poor Sammy, wish bean would just talk! Lml thanks for writing
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Pleaaaaaaaase continue this? 3
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
so where's the seeing only 13 review's i guess you didn't wrte more to it, but i still hope that there will be one maybe you wrote it but din't upload that i get the chance to read the rest one day.
High Functioning Trekkie chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Excellent start! I love early season 2 fics so much. It's probably one of my favorite time periods on the show. . . all that angst!

Hope you continue soon!

Emily
sammynanci chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh,please,please,continue! I loved this chapter! Poor Sammy,poor Dean

Im very sad for Dean and Samny but Dean Maybe Dean's punch will just make Sam's budding migraine worse?

Update soon please!
Demon Sam Winchester chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow! Talk about suspense! This was one super-awesome chapter!(I made that up lol). I never seen Dean used in a fanic like that! 5*s out of *****! plz update soon!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oh. My. This is devastatingly good.