Reviews for We Are Broken
zekeschance chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Glad things have calmed down for you. Yes, please continue this story! It's a wonderful story and I wouldn't have an alert if I thought otherwise! Thanks for getting in touch with all of us. Much appreciated.
MiniWinchester chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Please Finish the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
HEEEYYY! You cannot leave me hanging like this. please finish it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
you can't leave me hanging like this! FINISH IT
Anissia3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Lets continue please! I loved it! Poor Sammy, wish bean would just talk! Lml thanks for writing
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Pleaaaaaaaase continue this? 3
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
so where's the seeing only 13 review's i guess you didn't wrte more to it, but i still hope that there will be one maybe you wrote it but din't upload that i get the chance to read the rest one day.
em1701inactive chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Excellent start! I love early season 2 fics so much. It's probably one of my favorite time periods on the show. . . all that angst!

Hope you continue soon!

sammynanci chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh,please,please,continue! I loved this chapter! Poor Sammy,poor Dean

Im very sad for Dean and Samny but Dean Maybe Dean's punch will just make Sam's budding migraine worse?

Update soon please!
Demon Sam Winchester chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow! Talk about suspense! This was one super-awesome chapter!(I made that up lol). I never seen Dean used in a fanic like that! 5*s out of *****! plz update soon!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oh. My. This is devastatingly good.
kissacazador chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
OMG, this is so amazing! I have tears in my eyes and could feel Dean's pain. And what did he do to Sam? My heart is breaking for these too.

Seriously, you have to continue and it may take several more chapters to get these brothers to heal.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Great story! Looking forward for where you are going with it!
mrs winchester chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Loved it..loved it..loved it..need more.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Excellent start! Maybe Dean's punch will just make Sam's budding migraine worse? Hmm. Hope so! ;)
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »