Reviews for Little Brother
misha's impala chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Tee hee I know who you are miss pond...:)
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was so good. Sweet yet so heartbreaking! Any hope for more/sequel? :D :D
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wonderful little fic, really got the characters right and quite sad. Great job!
SeverinadeStrango chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

If only Loki hadn't let go … I would have given him a hug

- severina
Roy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Too cute yet sad

God bless
LoneAngel666 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
WOW ! It was amazingly sad i almost cried ! T_T i loved the flashbacks they were super cute ! Great story ! ! !
Kirixchi chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I enjoyed the scenes you imagined about Loki and Thor as little boys and liked the explanation you had them give for what happened to Loki.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Interesting one-shot.
DearCassius chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Aww, this was adorable! I love Loki/Thor bro fluff. They're just the best brothers in the world. *sobs* I like how your story showed the more loving, familial side to them. At least Thor wasn't apathetic to the loss of his brother, as he is portrayed in many of the fics I read concerning the two. I really do like this story. I like it a lot.

Buuuuuttt... It needs a little work. Don't worry, I'm not going to flame you. I understand that this is your first Thor fanfiction, so I'll go easy on you. I'm not much of a flamer anyways.

My biggest problem here was the grammar errors. Your plot was wonderfully set up and everything, but there is more to a story than that. I noticed a large quantity of spelling issues, word placement, run on sentences, and uncapitalized proper nouns. This is an easily fixed problem, however.

Spell check on Microsoft Word will catch most of the spelling problems and some of the grammar issues. If you don't have Microsoft Word, there are plenty of free spell-checking sites floating around on the Internet. All you have to do is Google them and you'll get a list of many reliable websites.

If you ever have a question concerning grammar usage, Google can also help you with that. Google is a writer's best friend.

Another thing I wanted to comment on was the lack of description. Description of the scene around the characters really makes the reader feel as if they're a part of the story. Adding more scenic details will increase your writing ability ten-fold. It will also make the story longer, which is always a bonus.

All in all, you did a marvelous job capturing the character's individual personalities. I'm impressed, really. As I said before, there are really only a handful of adjustments to be made. Great story. I loved it. I hope to see more from you as a writer soon!

Questions? Feel free to send me a PM and I'd be glad to help!

Happy writing!