Reviews for Wake up call
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
It's not the 1st time I read this fanfic... but this part still amuses me:

"So he doesn't want to kill himself anymore or quit playing football because it reminds him of her?" "Now he wants to kill Vivica and play football with her… without protective gear."
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Loved it and enjoyed every bit of it, thank you!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Awe, sweet, I loved it!
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
You had me worried in the beginning that it would be Matt. :) But I can see Nico not liking being called "boyfriend" :)

Excellent piece!
ghostwriter009 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Wonderful. Beautiful. Sexy. Awesome... Perfect.
BoyyM chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This story was a nice change of pace, to be in the middle of there relationship instead of how it happened. It showed all the sides of Dani and Nico from professional to playful and how they had become comfortable with each other. Great story :)
Meg1614 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I've been on facebook a lot lately so I really wanted to "Like" this story hahaha. Anyway both of these stories are great. I hope you continue the other one. Keep it up. I may have to go over to your Bones stories!
NJNRFAN chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I loved this! Here I was thinking it was Matt who was her significant other...Excellent, hope that there will be more.:)
buns1974 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Awww that was cute, sexy, and sweet just like Nico and Dani. Good Job.
onyxcareles chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Wow! Love this story. Dani & Nico together so hot. Their back & forth banter was funny. Don't know if this is a one shot but would luv if there was more.
Icky Boodles chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
So great! I loved the dynamic between professionalism and personal lives.
diavoloduchessa chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oooh this was absolutely fantastic! :)(:
JackSam chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Good fic. Write more fics soon.