Reviews for Love
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
:D!Oh wow!So cute,totally loved the innocence of this!
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I've caught some punctuation errors along the way, but overall this was a very enjoyable story with insightful, humorous dialogue and nice description and flow. I absolutely loved the innocence in them painted off here, regardless of their shared mischief.
AwesomeRainbows chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Awww! I love this so much. :3 This was so fluffy and cute and yes yes yes yes yes! :D Awwwwww! I seriously love this so much. You are awesome. ;D Great job! 3
HermioneGrangerisME chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
:D I think that was a perfect depiction of their first kiss. Very, very nice job. :) Keep writing fantastically!
SiriuslyYours chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Aw aw aw! How precious :) I agree with the comment that says they are so true to their characters. It was really sweet and realistic. Sequel? ;D
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
*awwww* i love it!
laurajane81 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Hey chelsey :)

this is brilliant! Never read this particular pairing before but I was pleasantly surprised, I especially liked your characterisation of Remus and James. I loved the part about the fire catching his face, and the idea that one little moment can lead to things you never imagined happening, but it changing your life. Overall I loved it!

Laura x
acciomanda chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is really well written and constructed. You've kept Remus and Sirius so true to their characters and made it seem so realistic. I especially love how they kissed, and how Sirius got into bed with Remus in the end! So cute. I think you should carry this on.