Reviews for Defined
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
ouch. just...ouch
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. It's simplistic, but really hits home. I like how it explores that one moment that "defines" the rest of Dean and Sam's interactions. And I thought you did a good job with John. He's trying his best, but he let his anger overcome him. He's simply not cut out to be a good parent, after what happened to his wife. And Dean's finally realized that too, hence his statement to John.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Maybe this is how it needed to be, right? As the last sentence of the story says ... maybe the boys alone against the world was the way it should and needed to be!

Awesome story, loved it!

Tnx for sharing!

S.
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
So good, wish there was more!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh... Sad. :(

But I love this one, too!
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Awesome! Loved it!
PNoC chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I'm absolutely speechless. This is beautiful. That's the only word I can think of. :)
Nilly's Issue chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Sad, but believable. Loved it!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was so good!
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
/really enjoyed it/

/tries to think of a way to say it and can't but did really like it/
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I do almost feel sorry for John in this one. Sam is so much more Dean's than he is John's.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hi there! Absolutely LOVED this! Wonderful, excellent story telling! Totally believable that this is how Dean's role in Sam's life was 'defined'! Great job, thanks for sharing! :D
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Another scrumptious story by Sebe! Alas for it's shortness, nevertheless sweet and always leaving me hopeful for another slice! Your description of John here is totally within his character and I LOVE IT when Dean steps up to the plate, a mother bear on the lookout (if you'll pardon the mixed metaphor).

thank you for the story! :D
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Loved it. Sure hope the show brings the boys back together in the upcoming season. Thanks so much, Nicole.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Excellent!

I could see John losing his temper for a moment and then regreting it, so nice job writing him.

I love how you wrote Dean as he took care of Sam and the way he talked to his little brother.

The moment Dean confronted John was perfect. The last line of your story, John's thought about his sons, is the truth. 'Maybe Sam and Dean against the world was the way it should be.'

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.