Reviews for Sparks
A Handful of Words chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
I love how verbose you are. Describing the Adrenaline Rush ability as "molten gold" is not how I would have put it, but it fits with this piece.

I find it interesting that the stories I read, ones that deal will unique romances or situations, are often written by well read and verbose authors as yourself. Though, I suppose the fact that it is a unique pairing doesn't necessarily proclude to the fact that it will be anything like I expect.

Gah, I'm rambling. This story is good, the descriptions are fantastic, and the pairing unique and interesting.
Mimi MC chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
Wow, that was a crazy cliffhanger ending! Clever intervention of collectors and Garrus is still calling Legion an it. Can't wait to see part 2.
Mimi MC chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
EDI! You devious, brilliant AI!
Once again you present the audience with a beautiful chapter. The sheer emotions that plays through each character is profoundly touching. Tali's answer to Legion was terribly bittersweet.
Mimi MC chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
"That. Was FUCKING AWESOME!"
That it was.
A wonderful chapter full of suspense, action, and emotion. "...the geth slowly lowers its outstretched hand. It turns away, eye dimming, and Garrus hates himself, and hates the machine for making him..." That scene was incredibly deep and spoke levels on both characters.
Brilliant.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/20/2012
awww Legion! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. :D
Kellise chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
Where sequel, tell meeez! O.O
I wanna it nowwwww :(
Kellise chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
"Rage. Jphn feels it,"
You need to sort that, and also back in the early bits you should shorten the whole part thing down, mabye just the first two numbers then a ? What you put seemed a bit stumbling to be honest.
However im enjoying the story, cut out the old update ones about spacings between posts now your done though, it breaks the flow somewhat.
Again, enjoying the story )
Henta1Rampag3 chapter 22 . 7/22/2012
Your story is perfect. Every detail, every description, every plot line is perfect! You have created a beautiful romance between man and machine, something I pictured but thought impossible. Incredible!
Silvermittt chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
LOVE... love... love. Thank you for writing, and for sharing... looking forward to part two... :D (hopeful!)
Sena-kun chapter 21 . 6/27/2012
Cant wait for more!
A Lonely Scapula chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
That was the best fic I've ever read. Seriously. It's so... compete. The universe is there, and you briefly touch on it without pages and pages of boring explanations. I thought it was going to be weird, being Shepard/ Legion, but it wasn't! Also, the Garrus/Tali side stories were just adorable. I'm trying really hard to not use emoticons. Good job, and I hope you're going to do a sequel, because that was the feeling I got from the end. Yay!
CelestialLight1117 chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
I found a flaw in this amazing story... Miranda's eyes are blue!
Synthetics-R-Awesome chapter 15 . 4/29/2012
GO EDI! :D

... yes that last part is completely deserving of that statement. Awesome work :D
Xaqiel chapter 21 . 4/23/2012
Okay, you got me. xD I was raging after reading this until I saw the closing author's note.

You're twisted and merciless. Dat cliffhanger.

*waits patiently on the sequel and related stories*
TehOpheliac chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
Gaaaah! You ended it with a cliff hanger, you devious clever person you. Lol. Well, gotta admit it's a good way to keep someone's attention. :) Anyway, excellent job! I got so into the fic I actually forgot i was reading a fic! And yeah yeah, I caught thatreference/clue left for me. I plan on heading over and eeading that fic next. I was just waiting for day off from work. Oh! And what would you like as a image from this fic? Err... I mean that I'm going to be commissioning some Legion/Shepard art and I've decided I want to commission a scene from this fic. :)