Reviews for Matched Pair
M. Jackson Potter chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Love your story, though Carmen and her family seem a bit Mary-Sue-ish.
Messed up Reality chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
Did they end up sending their kids to muggle school or not?
shes-guilty-by-design chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
What a brilliant story! I loved it!
Rebelette12 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story; however, I felt it could have been developed much more. A lot of the time, I thought that the plot progressed a little too quickly, with a little too much of telling through words instead of showing through literary images. Parts of the plot did a great job at creating imagery and making the writing good, like the journal entries, but I felt the plot also suffered when time passed quickly and many events that could have been more developed were instead summarized. I understand how difficult it is to do a fully-fledged fanfic, but this one had so much underutilized potential. Another thing, this fic is rated M, when it isn't graphicly violent or overtly-sexual, and therefore could easily fall under a T rating where it would reach more readers.

I still think the fic was pretty good, and I did enjoy reading it, so sorry if this review comes off a little harsh.
DobbyDidn'tMeanToKill chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Hats off on the girl with two colours for a name.
Alice chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
Absolutly loved this story! Keep writing! xx
Needle In A Haystack chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
Just read all of that in one sitting, and wow. That was amazing! Please keep writing!
krc101 chapter 19 . 5/12/2012
love the story i just could not stop reading it until the end!
Norwaycat chapter 19 . 5/1/2012
This story was really sweet! I loved it! :)
Aurora-16 chapter 19 . 3/30/2012
s forst off, I liked this story. it was a very unique concept and i enjoyed it immensely. secondly, i can't help but wish you did more with it. in the end, it feels like little more than a short story instead of the full story it could become. but i'm not really one to complain since i know first hand ho hard it is to keep with a full length story the whole way through. but i really do feel you could have gone into so much more detail about scrpius and rose in their lives, especially after the finish school. the story seemed to take it so much slower in the beginning, then zoomed through the ending. just some food for thought over all, i did very much enjoy the story :)
ellie-keenan chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Haha lol, I read 'fated to be together' as 'farted to be together'... not sure exactly how it is this funny, but I'm still laughing :L
ThePenIsMighty chapter 19 . 2/22/2012
This goes on my favorites list!
LunaCat101 chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
This was seriously my favorite scorpius and rose story!
OnceUponAMidnight chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
You know, this story isn't really an M. It is only a T. Also, the, magical history is really cool. Personally, when you said they were fated to be together, the bringing families together was the first thing I thought of.
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I like how you described Harry, his hair was slowly turning white as he got older. That is exactly how I see him as well. As for the Rose/Scorpious aspect of the story, I love it.