Reviews for In the Eyes of God
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
An interesting pairing, you definitely did it justice. I especially liked the way you characterized Lily and Andromeda. Lily was the sweet, pretty, innocent one and Andromeda was darker; a true Slytherin.

But for how sweet Lily is, I'm not so sure that she'd just choose to disregard Andromeda & Rabastan's engagement like that. I know that this is a oneshot, but I think that she might have been more concerned.

On the other hand, I really loved the beginning descriptive paragraph of this where she ducks out of the way and is startled by Lily. It's a cute scene :) Overall, I liked this muchly, good work!
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Merry Early Christmas Gamma.

I got to say, this is one of my own fan favs when it comes to pairings. May I make a formal request?

All in all, great job.

God bless and Merry Christmas.
Macbeth Mouse chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I really like what you've done here! While you have done away with Andromeda's lack of familial responsibilities by having her agree to marry Rebastan, you haven't gotten rid of her loving and caring soul. And putting her with Lily, who is the definition of love, just makes the whole read very sweet.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is just fantastic, Gamma! Great job!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Hmm interesting. I can't think of where I've heard that quote before, but I know I have... :P oh well, I'll figure it out eventually. XD nice job! :D