Reviews for The Seven Potters
David12leca chapter 1 . 8/15
I FUKEN LOVED IT ofmgdfaqjkefnajkNNHFIAP ARRRRRR it was amazing and it didnt try to be funny ur amazing and ur writing style is fantastic.
your mum chapter 1 . 6/20
What the actual puck did I just read!
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Very interesting and imaginative story.
darkwingdaffy chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Awesome one shot! I liked all of the cho and Ginny arguing from the Harry's, funny stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
this was amazing i loved it :) !
Llirbwerdnadivad chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This somehow managed to pack more wonder into this than I felt in all seven books combined. I counted six to eight different times where I got all tingly. Still feeling a bit of that. Thank you for this, really, it was incredible. One of my favorite reads so far on this site. I hope you don't mind if I share the link to this story with people.
2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Aww. Whenever I read this story I get this feeling of accomplishment. Like my heart is more light or something :P Haha, thank you!
Great job! I really enjoyed reading it! I hope you'll write more!

2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Awwh. I really enjoyed reading this one-shot! And after I read it, I felt some kind of comfort-ish too. Haha, weird right?
Good job on this and I hope you'll write more in the future :))) I really enjoyed it! (Honest!)

A Path That's Clear chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
One of my favorite oneshots ever. The emotion each character provides and how each is comforted...just amazing work.
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Loved this story!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
oh wow! you're such a brilliant author
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Nice! Original idea, and very sweet. I love how Ginny's the comfort to each of the Harry's.
Kukazuu chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Amazing. Just amazing. I really have no words to describe how I liked your story. Finally some good story about Harry and Ginny! I'm touched.
Greets from Poland :)
Ecoll1984 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Bloody hell. That was brilliant. And only the eldest Harry knows he had to die and ... brilliant
Ginweasleypotter chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I have to say that this is one of the best fics I've read. My favorite part was when the last Harry showed up and says "we win". I could just feel the emotion coming from the page of the 7th year Harry and how relieved he was to hear that. Thank you for writing this.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »