Reviews for The Seven Potters
Very nicely done.
Iris Stardust chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This is so cute :D
David12leca chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I FUKEN LOVED IT ofmgdfaqjkefnajkNNHFIAP ARRRRRR it was amazing and it didnt try to be funny ur amazing and ur writing style is fantastic.
your mum chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
What the actual puck did I just read!
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Very interesting and imaginative story.
darkwingdaffy chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Awesome one shot! I liked all of the cho and Ginny arguing from the Harry's, funny stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
this was amazing i loved it :) !
Llirbwerdnadivad chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This was...wow...you somehow managed to pack more wonder into this than I felt in all seven books combined. I counted six to eight different times where I got all tingly. Still feeling a bit of that. Thank you for this, really, it was incredible. One of my favorite reads so far on this site. I hope you don't mind if I share the link to this story with people.
2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Aww. Whenever I read this story I get this feeling of accomplishment. Like my heart is more light or something :P Haha, thank you!
Great job! I really enjoyed reading it! I hope you'll write more!

xoxo,
Jiin
2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Awwh. I really enjoyed reading this one-shot! And after I read it, I felt some kind of comfort-ish too. Haha, weird right?
Good job on this and I hope you'll write more in the future :))) I really enjoyed it! (Honest!)

-Jiin
A Path That's Clear chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
One of my favorite oneshots ever. The emotion each character provides and how each is comforted...just amazing work.
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Loved this story!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
oh wow! you're such a brilliant author
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Nice! Original idea, and very sweet. I love how Ginny's the comfort to each of the Harry's.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »