Reviews for Mine Before and Mine Again
LikeAGleek chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was brilliant such an amazing story!
Genim Stilinski chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was awesome!
eb012203 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
eep! awesome fic! my heart was all warm and fuzzy at the end! ;-)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
a good one
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I really loved this story, it has such an unusual premiss to it, to think that your kidnapped child has been living so close all those years must be just mindblowing...

I felt that the tone of the story was perfect,the subject matter was so dramatic that the story needed to be told simply which you did, and you could feel the emotions of all involved,and the struggles they went through as they all tried to adjust to the major changes in their lives. I loved that the Hummels made such an effort to help Noah and his sister deal with everything as they are the real victims in all of this...
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
OMG!

It was a lovelly story!
NakedKing chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This made my heart do a dozen flippy flips. Loved it~
Leramei chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
this is fun. totally new to anything ive ever read. i like how completely out of teh blue it is, but you wrote it quite believably (aside from teh legal crap that no one quite gets so it doesnt matter anyway). your puck/nathan combo charater... just yeah.

this has the potential to be an epic if you wanted to write more in the universe. its totally awesome. love it.
SouthernHemmy chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I have become addicted to your stories! This was a beautiful one shot and one that had not been attempted before. I loved it. Please continue to write these amazing stories. Hemmy