Reviews for Boredom Bred
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
hOLY SHIT -

Thank you Russia for not leaving anything to the imagination. As for America - it was nice seeing you walk to this meeting. You won't be doing that later.
Valori Kei chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Ooooh, this was so much fun to read! The pacing was excellent, and the variety of fantasies made a delicious and definitely in-character mix! I hope one day Ivan won't have to fantasize heehee eue thanks for this wonderful work!
Angel Connoisseur chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
just yes. amaaaazing
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This was so beautiful... I loved it so much TT

Why it had to end?!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
..You are officially the god of RusAme. Your fics are amazing, and your writing style is just about perfect for them X3
timacat chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wow, I really love to see Ivan fantasy and masturbation, since Alfred is really so delicious;D
It Sounds Like a Swan chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
...And Ivan's lovely idea continued in "Breathless Persuasion" X3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is so GREAT! D PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Make more! or ima stalk you XP
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Bro, I love you so much. It was lovely written and I am thoroughly nose bleeding. Fantastically done!
ninjakat405 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
*gets on knees and bows* I officially love you and all the glorious work you do for us extremely perverted fangirls. I'd actually like to see/read the pipe idea. Please?
Caesar 's Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh- Oh god. That was fantastic, every bit of it.

I applaud you good sir, for I'm off to my bunk.
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Mwahahahahaha! Lol I can't find any fluff...but damn. XD
Mis-Elani-Ous chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I like the pipe idea. (straight face) I have always liked the pipe idea. And aaaah, maid outfit~ (faint) Though I do agree Alfred would look a little weird crossdressing. But not as weird as Russia, surely. XD

I liked this one a lot, mainly because of America's indirect appearance. Ivan is so cute, thinking about America at work... And by the way Russia, I'LL BECOME ONE WITH YOU! X3 AMERICA CAN JOIN TOO AND THE ENTIRE THING WILL BE FULL OF FEMDOM. ;D Yeeeeah!

Love this~! (hugs) ~Elani
Yura-chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I -think- I might've mentioned this before, but I freaking love you. Your stories are... well, awesome comes close. Fucking incredible too. There are too few good RusAme out there, but you, my new best friend, makes a very valiant attempt to combat that problem. I tip my hat.

Now if you will, -once again-, excuse me, I think I need to go to my room for a while. Again. Cheers.

Yura-chan