Reviews for Over the Rainbow 2: Toil and Trouble
Megan chapter 11 . 7/23
Ok, I'm back again. I just re-read your original OZ story, and once again it is still one of my favorite fanfics that I have ever read. If there is any way you could continue this story without leaving it hanging, I might cry with joy. If not, at least come back on here and tell us what's going on, if it is on hiatus, whatever. I get that personal things happen and after taking a creative writing class, I get how hard these stories are to write. But you honestly are a great writer, and that's why after three years I'm still not giving up on hope that you might finish this story one day. I don't know how much more I will comment, but just know that I am checking every few weeks/months to see if there is an update on this story. Hope all is well!
prince of underbrush chapter 11 . 4/22
So, I join the waiting game. Glad to have come across these stories, I always had a love-hate relationship with the Wizard of Oz. at the same time, this story is swaying me towards the former of the love-hate. Thank you for your time and consideration friend.
Mad then Worried chapter 11 . 3/24
Update. Now. Please?
...are you dead?
Since your still doing the songs, Maby Scarecrow could sing 'I Love You Too Much'-from the book of life to Doe. But if you already have a song planed or you don't want to use one that's cool too. Update soon please!
Update please?
Whispers chapter 1 . 2/11
In your version Scarecrow never actually said "oil can what?"
But apart from that, this is very good! Keep it up!
Dorothy chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
It's sad that good fanfiction author quit writing their stories its just so *sniff* sad *sniff* waaaa waaaa wa if u *hicup* love us *sniff* u will understand that u have to update
Megan chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
If you aren't going to continue this story, could you please tell us at least? I hate having to wait and wait and then nothing happens...
Disneybum chapter 11 . 1/17/2015
Two years? Where are you?
Megan chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Early Christmas present? New chapter please? Eh, probably not going to happen...
Megan chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
Hey! Yoo-Hoo! COME BACK! At least give us an update on where you are! I predict that this will not have an update for the next month at least
Megan chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Have you quit fanfiction? I wish there could be an update! It's been a year and a half! Please update soon, or at least tell us where you are!
Megan chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Where are you?
Megan chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Hello? Is anybody out there? It's time for a new chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
such profanity this is not right