Reviews for The King of Rouran
Markus-Antonius chapter 7 . 4/17
I'm hoping this gets continued!
Francisco chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
is it already done? Awwwww come on man please let this story longer.
RenTap chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
You should update more and as the outfitt for the King of Rouran I think the outfitt of the Pheonix King in the Avatar The Last Air Bander would be nice on Naruto
Qzh chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
good chapter, cant wait to read the next one.
also i was thinking of how to save his dad and this is what i came up with...it has to be someone who is older than him, knows the justsu to do the seal, someone who Naruto helps out or has a heavy impact on enough to sacrifice himself for him, and it cant be someone who impacts history too much (itachi, jiraiya, konoha 12).
the only candidate would be Shisui but i dont know how that would work and maybe Tobirama since he seems to have invented every powerful jutsu used, all you would need is to save him where he stays behind to buy his squad some time then send him back further in time...maybe?
AJGuardian chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Ooooh. The next one better have Sakura in it. And the 'fact' that Naruto didn't save the Uchiha is a misinformed lie. Blasted TOBI! In Character Naruto never was that cold. If he could help he would, witch he did. Saving his mother and quite a few Uchiha, Mikoto being one among them. Kushina probably told him about his godparents, apart from Jaraiya...he's 'dead' right? No revival? No last minute save from death at the hands of Pain. And the coming battle between Obito and Naruto better be fucking epic comparable to 12 crates of WOOPASS! Or something that compares to that. How about that update now, yo? Bakarayo, Konorayo!
dave chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
honestly this is fucking awesome great job so far man keep it up!
SkyRage chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
DAMNIT! I WANT MORE!
bakaiibee chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
OMG THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC IVE EVER READ
even though its been like a year or two can you continue it! D:
i want more lol TT
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TT
PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU lol
!
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Update
SkyRage chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
I don't know what happens next but I will try to guess who is the prisoner in Suna's custody and who is the woman Naruto called his godmother?
1) I'm guessing that the prisoner is Sakura.
2) I'm guessing that the woman Naruto called godmother is Sasuke's mother (I forgot her name).
They're just a guess.
jabbarulez chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
sniffles... I love it! and sakura's kinda a bee-yatch ain't she?
NarutoXSara chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Why cant you continue to update this fanfic?:( This fanfic became my favorite but i lost it when i finished chapter 7 because you know why? Its because chapter 7 is the last chapter in this fanfic! I really like the story and the Naruto Sara pairing. WHY CANT SARA BE A CANON CHARACTER?! She is way more beautiful than sakura and hinata! You're story was so great but it fell apart for me when it had to end because you didn't update your fanfic story:( Please read this review and continue the story for me pleeeeaaaase... This had the potential to be my favorite fanfic too... Please update it more and make it my FAVORITE story by far.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
DAME Sakura is getting into some deep shit. I gess she gets captured and live the rest of the 20 years with naruto in jail.