Reviews for In Full Bloom
mag.gie chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love this story, it's so well-written and lovely... and IC which is very important to me. I wish there was more fanfic this series, the anime exists for slash ;) I love the characters and their interactions. Thank you for writing.
agatka chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
It's the best Meine Liebe fic I've read. :) I like how you handled the characters, and Elmunt/Camus is my favorite pairing.
RinsDarkMagician chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Fuckin' Lui...

Hahaha, that's a great way to start a review isn't it? I loved the conversation between Lui and Camus in the greenhouse. Lui just...he seriously has good intentions but jeez! Camus is so fragile! He needs to be handled like he's made of glass not...wood.

Lui: So you said you were lying down and came running so why would go back to lying down-

Camus: OKAY LUDWIG! Call me out whydoncha!

Haha Lui is so sweet. He'll always worry and care for Camus. _

And I liked seeing Naoji and Camus interact. The two of them are pretty alike but Naoji is a really good friend to him. I don't think anyone else could have gotten him to calm down and talk to Elmunt again.

And I adore Elmunt! I don't know him too well but anyone who can care for Camus and not care about his gift and accept the responsibility of it is okay in my book. He was so sweet with his cute little kisses. Hahah, I loves him!

Though I must say Lui was just...freakin awesome. hahah!