Reviews for Intentions
CaliaDragon chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Awww... these two are so sweet. It is lovely to see Kurt treated with love and respect and I like how Puck and Brittany took control of Mercedes and Finn. The bit with Sue was hilarious. That woman is truly frightening.

Thanks
Calia
Magpie's Marauding chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Aw! I love it when Kurt and Sue interact! hahaha Having Puck as "best bro" was a super cute touch, too.
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
* faints * cute over dose
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awesome part deux ;) Before reading your work, I'd never even thought about any of these combinations, except in passing and as just a feather passing by the mind's eye. Now, however, I'm addicted. If the "mean Kurt" that they seem to be planning for s5 appears, I hope it's yours. Mostly because that's not mean, it's confident, assured and snarky as all get out. However, I hope they are not having a "mean Kurt" so much as a snarky Kurt, who responds to an evil Adam Lambert with vim and vigor. We'll see, but I await s5 with a great deal of trepidation.
Mistress M-n-M chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love iVerse version of Sam! Any chance a new one-short for this 'verse is in the works? I didn't see a third one on your profile. Let me know and thanks!
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Liked this and hope there's more to it at some time.
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Yay!
kc1690 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yay! When rumors of Kurt getting a boyfriend on the series it talked about them being blonde and a football player and then Sam showed up on the series only to not be the boyfriend but instead they changed it up and Blaine ended up dating Kurt. I really wanted Sam to be with Kurt but I didn't make the series so. I really like this pairing.
sable2684 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Wonderful follow up to the other story! Loved the bit about freeze-drying evil to preserve the freshness. Thanks for another great story!
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
aw, shucks!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
a good one
njferrell chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Santana and Kurt plots! Kurt has pawns!

And Sam thinks Sue is fun!

Kurt so rules that school...without letting everyone know...
Kurt-Happiness and Coffee chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Amazing! Really, really amazing :D
Sage-the-Anthro-Tiger chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
BOOOOO Mercedes and Finn

YAAAAY Puck and Brittany

Sue is a awsome, crazy, psycho

And HELL YEAH to Kurt and Sam!
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
kjfkdakfnvdaksjgr oh my gods I loved Puck in this! so adorable..

AND YAY! Kurt and Sam got to tell each other how they feel!

damn cockblockers...nice fic, I liked it .