Reviews for Christmas at the Castle
XIIIroxasKOD chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
Time to read this again :)
Rhavis chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
I have to ask:

Is the candy-cane still hanging from Xemnas' ear?
Tend to the Willows chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
Awww~~ I kinda liked Larxene being great friends with Xion.
Tend to the Willows chapter 9 . 1/9/2016
Awww~~ Saix~~~ You Tsundere~~~ X3
Tend to the Willows chapter 8 . 1/9/2016
XDDDDD Axel is heading towards the Dad of the Year award! XDDD
Tend to the Willows chapter 5 . 1/9/2016
When I saw Ventus' name, I cried.

then the baby part came and I laughed! XDDD I love your story!
XIIIroxasKOD chapter 12 . 12/24/2015
Lol, completely forgot the drugs though...
XIIIroxasKOD chapter 11 . 12/24/2015
Its funny how xemnas warns saix about the chains he bears, considering what we learn in dream drop distance. Like " you will become like me" and stuff
XIIIroxasKOD chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Soon I will be able to justify rereading this...again

soon...

can't wait XD
Ender The Time Lady chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
You named the flower Maruhana. You named the flower. Marujana. Basically.
Please tell me the name was Axels idea, he seems the type to make jokes like that. Blaze it and all.
I dunno if he'd actually be blazing it though. Maybe sometimes as a coping mechanism, during the hangtime between BBS and KH1, but not while canon events were going down.
kagami dhusara chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
You sweatdrop a lot, don't you? I don't know why, because you and Cloudhead are the best Kingdom Hearts authors I've seen on FFN. In fact, Cloudhead has shoutouts to you for inspiring him. Thanks for the Xion talentedness.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
A classic story first read years ago. How have I not reviewed the first chapter? An adorable, perfectly paced beginning to a riveting AU headcanon multiverse. Wonderful story as always.
Cloudhead chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This is the best Christmas story ever, short of the tale of Christ Himself. OK, maybe not that far, but it's certainly going to be a new Christmas tradition for me to read this. You hit the right notes from beginning to end, from the cluelessness of Roxas (verging on purposeful stupidity-don't tell me he actually followed Marluxia's advice, that had to be on purpose :wink: ) to the Ela/Isa subplot (that was too many feels). Reading this is like watching a great Christmas movie. You are a genius.

Also, I liked the Saix Christmas Carol. It makes the Star Wars Holiday Special look like Rudolph, and I loved every second of it. :)
PurpleArmadillo chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
This was a very wonderful read! It's very obvious that a lot of work went into this whole thing, from the great descriptions to the clever chapter titles. The dialogue was spot on for everyone, and speaking of that, I love that you managed to include every single member throughout the course of this adventure. The Axel, Roxas, and Xion friendship was adorable, and I loved him explaining Christmas to them and showing them Christmas Town and hot cocoa. The custom stocking, their goofy play (definitely my favorite version of "A Christmas Carol", haha), Maruhana, Chi, all the Twilight jokes...there were so many great moments. Great job, I really enjoyed it!
Ever-Lethargic chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Awww! That was so cute and fluffy! Loved the ending.