Reviews for Lost Hope
Sarahponiessk75 chapter 7 . 11/7
What happened to yuki why was the ending like that ibgot real confused at the moment but I really want to know what happens
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Jissy2013 chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
I like it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2014

Amazinnnngaaaa! I loved all of it, every single detail, every single move of the three of those guys... It was hot... And great, your really wonderful with writing... And I think you should publish books... So yah! Lol XDDD loved it!
chocolateisyummy445 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
OhmyGERSH! I'm like flipping out right now! Like! UGH! Da feelz! I must tell you that this is truly amazing and that I wish it would have been longer :( but it's good! And I'm glad that you gave me more than three chapters cuz I would've died if u stopped at three _ I LOVE THIS STORY! It's amazing! Keep writing!
- Chocolateisyummy445
Helen chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Love the ending even though Yuki commited suicide. Loved the story. ️
mamita chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, especially since the couple HaruxKyo, love it, but sometimes these two are passed, not only violates Yuki Kyo Kyo above but it is the culprit?, But hey that go Filthy Yuki?, and Haru?, are watching Kyo who are raping and yet does nothing and after all Kyo is the culprit?, and that Kyo will also not be assumed that this love with Haru?, then passing ?, then Haru does not want set as it gets, they are imbeciles, both are a bit selfish with the other, but hey, hopefully do more fics of these two together, follow, so thanks and kisses.
Shirubagure chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Yuki really regretted what he did huh? :( I believe Kyo would be mad at Yuki but not up to the point for him wanting Yuki die. Also now he lost his fighting partner! Dx
Kickasaur chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Omfg. I mean i guess this isnt an odd thing for me, but i'm crying. Fff. Im glad that haru and kyo could be together, but when yuki killed himself, and when his last thoughts were how he fell in love with kyo. Omf. Cryin.

I did like the story, though I didn't set out for something so... depressing... xD
MercenaryGrim2A9B chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
(wouldn't let me post da comment on da finale) ok...I do not get yuki's logic. first he rapes kyo, the he suicides? really? did he really love him THAT much that he would commit suicide just because he couldn't be with him? well if he wasn't such a dick to him all the time he MIGHT of had a chance with kyo. but he just had to be an ass and pussy out like a bitch instead of just fucking dealing with it. forshame yuki forshame.
km222 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
To creepy to keep going sorry
XXRikuXXAxelXX chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
What no! -rolls around dying from sadness-
MercenaryGrim2A9B chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
well...yuki's dead so
NoGoodSmutLover chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
La Reine de Macabre chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Yuki committed suicide Yuki committed suicide Made me happy...

What a sick and twisted mind Little Reine has...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »