Reviews for Reunion
NamikazeMia chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
great start!

just 1 month ago i started seeing nobless and i am hooked.
shame there arent many fics especial with ocs

update soon please
666EnergizerBunnyfromHell chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Please update soon! I quite like this and your sarcastic/random A/N's! XD
Ruemi chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Story has been interesting so far, but Celene is coming off as a bit of a Mary Sue. I realize that the Nobles are in general, Mary Sues / Gary Stus, but perhaps you could find make her have some more obvious weaknesses?... She's already beautiful, powerful, caring / a good person, and has a painful past. Either way, the story has been well written otherwise. :)
XxDainaxX chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
This is awesome I love the stpryline you have to continunne.
btw i'm writteing a noblesse love story too but on different site
I wish you luck with you're
Daniella chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Rai is not a Human punk. He would never RUDELY just leave in the middel of class.

Why all this focus on Sara's problems? As a writer of FAN FICTION you must be true to who the characters are, not who you want them to be.

Your characters MUST act in a manner that is True/Believible to how the original author of NOBLESSE has portrayed them, and simply arrange cercomstances around them so they have something to react to.

All the characters would be interested in the cercomstances of a troubled classmate and would have taken action to resolve it a long time ago.
Daniella chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Why does Sara get hate mail and get bullied when Seira never had that problem and suposidly they look a lot alike?

Why doesn't anyone arrange for Sara to learn her powers?

If the bullying is so offensive then why don't the other Nobels use MIND CONTROL to make it stop?

It should be easy to use Mind Control on all the students so that they feel that Sara is not worth their trouble or so they want to be nice to her.

Isn't it more important for the writer to focus on all the cercomstances of Sara's past rather then aneasily solved bulying problem?
Daniella chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
What matters here is that Sara somehow has powers and doesn't (even after all these years) know how to use or control them.
Daniella chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Rai is a school Idol whom every girl admires from afar, NO GIRL would ever want to threaton him, not even as an empty threat to another girl.

Also, you make it sound like Rai might have special feelings for Sara. Rai's only interested in having friends and living like a normal person without a Nobesse's duty or responsibilities while he can.
Daniella chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Again, theres some things that don't make sence that the characters don't seem to notice.

1) How did the girl Sahra (after becoming "Celene" and having no memories of her past) know that that the original CELENE was dead.

2) How did Sara get powers if all she learned was how to behave like a Nobel while still being human.

3) Normal humans don't have red eyes, when was she sugically altered and why did Rai not see that in the memories.

4) Why did the original CELENE not return to Lukedonia?

5) Concidering how rarely Nobels leave Lukedonia, how could Celene be certain that Sara would be the right age when she's suppost to meet Seira, let a lone the likely hood of the two of them ever meeting at all?
Daniella chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
The cercomstances of Celene's separation and latter adoption don't seem realistic or believable. The people who had obducted her would certainly have looked and recaptured her, plus why kidnapp a person believed to be an hairiss (if money was the motive instead of politics or science) and then not make demands for ranome that would have gotten her found by Nobles. Theres no way normal Humans could have captured even a young Nobel.
Daniella chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I'm hooked. This looks like it could get very interesting. I'm hopeing you will continue writing this story. Theres so much potential here.
thakidisbac chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
*sniff sniff* I love this chapter even though it is sad...Go Rai! kick those girls butts...can't wait for the next update and this story is the bomb diggity :D
NewBloom chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
oooh Rai is angry~

Please update soon!
FrostDrop chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Another phenomenal story. You never fail to capture my immediate interest.

I usually don't read OC stories, but this is quite exceptional. Celene is likeable, and you can practically feel the emotions in the fic. Even though I've just started this manga (specifically on chapter 7), this particular fic made me want to read it even more. And this doesn't happen to me often. :D I'm not too familiar with some characters, but I'll catch on later, hopefully. How interesting, a Korean manga.

AND YAY ANGST. Vocab is flawless throughout, and if there are any mistakes, they are very insignificant.

I'm expectant on your next chapter. You motivate me to write, and upload a story. But when I'm on Word, I blank out. While reading this, I'll probably pick up the characters as I move on.