Reviews for In the Light of the Full Moon
BloodySilverKitsune chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Your story so far is great! I hope you update it soon~
D.Katt chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
awww...its awesome! i dont know if your still up for writing this one some more but i hope you do! i loved it, im a big fan of werewolves and stuff like that, but there arnt too many that i havent read that look interesting, sorry for rambling...
Babethetacostho chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Omg this is soooo good! Please keep up the good work! Cuz this is a amazing start!
HappiestClam chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Uh-oh, I wonder what Kanda's gonna do?
Hikaru113 chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
Ah! So happy to see this back! I can't wait for this crushing misery all over again! :D thank you!
sova-chan chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
It was long time you started this fic. I'm glad you didn't give it up!
Panda Master X chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Aawwwwwwwwww! Dx Poor Allen ugh. Lol. I can guess a couple of directions this will go, but I can't wait until you update! Hahaha, hopefully I get stumped, lol. I love a good twist XD
Silver-Snow-77 chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Good to see you back, Autty. I love that you're rewriting the story, as clearly you've wanted to do so for a while and the changes in your quality and style of writing have massively improved the story, though it was still a good and original story to begin with. Good luck!
Hinata's Shadow1 chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
So good to see you back again!

Rereading this makes me remember why I loved it so much before, and now I'm sure I'll love it even more.
ArtificialThoughts chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
I really love the fact that you are taking your time to edit and rewrite this awesome fic. I remember reading this fic and wishing for it to continue since it was one of my favorite Yullen fics. I can clearly see the differences of quality between the two, and I absolutely love what you have done. I feel like everything has more thought, more insight. What I also really like about your fic is allen himself. In the manga, when he had to leave the order because he was classified a traitor, he decided to leave because of his purpose, or his goal, wasn't completed and he didn't want it to end there. I feel like the Allen you characterized is the same, choosing to leave then to let it all completely end. I also love the feelings you describe as allen started to realize what he had to leave behind. I can't wait to read more!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
interesting can't wait for more
egefriend2 chapter 29 . 2/17/2015
No update...
ffnetloggedmeout chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
Update plz.
Jingle Catt chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
So I'm reading the ending of the chapter where Kanda and Lavi beat the shiz out of the vampires and when I read Weindigo. I had a :} face on. X3 Amazing Story by the way.
Killua17 chapter 29 . 8/31/2014