Reviews for Making the Connection
Jaely chapter 6 . 7/23/2021
I’m not a a gay man, or a man at all, but, I have to say that you did a very good job of articulating a good Dominant Phone sex scene. Though I will admit I cringed very heavily at the end of it with how John’s name was learned. Mostly because I was waiting for it to happen and it was kinda predictable. The only thing that wasn’t was that he got get through the whole thing before it happened. I personally would have preferred a different take on it or at least make it happen after they had been communicating for a little while before it happened, not on the first call, but it’s not an uncommon trope to use so I was waiting for it to happen at some point when the story prefaced with Sherlock already knowing John’s name. Otherwise I have no complaints. I understand you were very nervous over writing your first sexually explicit filler, but, especially when you factor in that it’s phone sex with Sherlock Holmes and John Watson when they have no prior contact or knowledge of one another to act as the fuel in the interactions they have between them. That you are intentionally creating the sexual tension between them from scratch. So I’m going to sayJob Well Done”
CureCaligraphy chapter 34 . 9/15/2019
anD JOHN HAD THE ANSWER

(chuckles) Yea, even the first time I watched the episode, I was shouting in frustration "thERE IS SOMEONE DRIVING THE CAB YOU BLOODY MORONS"
CureCaligraphy chapter 29 . 9/15/2019
(giggles) Ah, oh dear.
CureCaligraphy chapter 28 . 9/15/2019
... (sighs) That meeting won't go well, will it.
CureCaligraphy chapter 24 . 9/14/2019
Johntalks)
Sherlockchokes)
John: ... are you alright, sir?
Sherlockstares) ...yes.
Johnrears back) .../fuck/.
CureCaligraphy chapter 22 . 9/14/2019
(snickers) The mental For Dummies guide had me cracking up.
CureCaligraphy chapter 6 . 9/14/2019
/oh dear/ this might not be entirely appropriate lecture before bed.
Malene Faarvang chapter 40 . 2/16/2017
This story gave me goosebumps through all chapters!
The writing and desprictions are absolutely amazing! And i can't wait for the next chapter :-)
CharkAttack chapter 40 . 12/31/2016
Oh my god.
I got this far and there is no ending?!
I needed it!
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 33 . 12/20/2016
I am debating the option to continue reading this. I adore this story, but you haven't updated in such a while that it may not be worth the morional consqeuences of continuingn getting more invested, and then being cut off.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
Oh my god. I didn’t understand half the words you were using, but I am trembling, that was.. wow!
AWhiterShadeOfHedgehog chapter 40 . 4/17/2016
I really liked this story, but I can not understand why you left it without finishing it.
It's a very good and original story with very interesting character development, so I would really appreciate it if you would write at least a final chapter where they talk it out, instead of leaving us with this "in between " state of things.

Please?
deadbod1222 chapter 40 . 4/10/2016
waaaaaaa! that's it? please! write more, this is so good. you cannot leave it like this. noooooo. please write more.
Valiance Leon chapter 40 . 6/12/2015
This has been really good. Are you ever going to finish?
sweetmarly chapter 40 . 4/7/2015
Hi there,

This wonderful story was the first I ever read on this website and I have been following it ever since the beginning. I have been so impressed with your writing style, dialogue, descriptions and the entire premise of this story. It would be a shame to leave it here. I have faved it and am following it so please, please, please consider finishing it.

Please!