Reviews for First Love, Second Chance
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Cute.
AmberAsh chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Awesome story. Adding it to my favourites. Please write more Yakari.
Nancy chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I have to say that this is my favorite yakari fanfic. Your story was very sweet and I love how you wrote the interaction between the characters. I hope you continue writting stories for us readers to enjoy. Take care
TeamEdmundAndPeter chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Nice VERY KEWL! XD
Kisa Yamashita chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Hehe! I'm gonna change in a Yakari fan XD Liked it! :D
Anna Maria chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Hey this is nice. I imagine Matt talking with the french accent, must be great haha!

x!
jerilando chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
aw it was so sweet i loved it
SailorSaturnthesilencer chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
This story was great! Very cute yet with a sweet sort of twist. It was written very well. Keep up with the good work!

Saturn
minieggz chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I like this mature take of Hikari's and Yamato's relationship, it's well-written and has a sense of realism that I really like. I hope that you'll make more Yakari's in the future, but from your profile it doesn't seem very likely, which is sad as there aren't many good Yakari's around, but oh well, I understand that people's interests change.

Anyway, back to your story, this is a really good, really well written. I'm going to add it to my favourites so when I want Yakari goodness, I know where to come. _
eclipsed dragon slayer chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
aw how cute! will there be more?
Emerald Dreams chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
So romantic you did a great job. I love yakari there just isn't enough of them! Please write another one!
Kirei Baka Kasumi chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
aw! i liked this! good job!
Shadow's Promise chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Terrific story, keep up the gret work! I hope you write more Yakari fics in the future!
Bingo-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
oh my gosh that was so great. There aren't very many words coming to me to explain it. I like the way you wrote that. It was excellent. There's nothing more to say, really. Great job!
Dragon RainMaker chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Aww! I like that! It's great and it's beautiful! This fic's rock!

- Dragon RainMaker {The one that loves the weirdest coupling!}