Reviews for Coping With Reality
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Loved thisssssssss! It was good! :)
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I had to wait ages to read this because I couldn't watch the premier on opening night, but I was so glad to see another posting from you :)

First off, love Tony going to Ziva because he needed his partner right then. Loved her tricking him in the middle to realizing he couldn't have changed what was done.

lol...I like that line "A lot of people who should be dead are not." Good way to look at it :) Aww...that last part is sad. Tony's loss of confidence is scaring Ziva and Ziva can't answer the question. I'm glad he at least stayed.

lol...Gibbs spying on them was a little funny. But I'm glad he knows Tony is in good hands. I wish they would just get their heads on straight and realize they belong together, how hard is that really? hehe...I know, I'm asking for the moon. But it was worth a shot, right? Fabulous job as always, I like how stuff wasn't really resolved but the night just ended. That's how RL works sometimes. Thanks! :)
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
your story kicked the premiere's ass. seriously LOVE it.

look on the bright side, tonight's episode rocked socks.
Rachael Lynn chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I think you did something pretty good after that crap heap of an episode. I agree on all parts. But I did enjoy the quirky Palmer moment as well. Hopefully EJ is gone for good and they can build on moments like the pencil thing. Love to see more!
samtaz58 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Good story and most certinly in character. Very well done
Yeseniadc chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I agreed with you 100%, I was not happy with the premiere either I'm not sure they will give much TIVA in this Season although one of the writers in the chat said that he will slowlyyy reveal what happened between them in Paris.

This is what I hate about these shows, I would like to see something romantic, a first kiss and their reactions after that, how they think about each other...any so on, I do not just want to see oh btw they had sex while there were in Paris and show us those images...no I want romance, small steps..anyways, thanks for your fic, it was great!
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
i really liked this story, especially the Gibbs part in the end.

oh, and i TOTALLY agree with everything you said about the episode.! That was just...not satisfying. Let'S hope the season will get better.
mentalagent13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I actually liked this. I find it to be very in character and well written. I can't say I share all the same opinions as you do on the premiere. I think there was much said between Tony and Ziva with only a few scenes. Her reactions say more than she ever will. Thank you so much for writing!
SweetVenice chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I had the same problem with the premiere... I mean I liked it but it wasn't enough! I know I've tried VERY hard not to have expectations but in the end I had! And I didn't expect to see so little of the team... Especially I expected to see them all outside Tony's room while he talked with Kate' sister! I know Abby had to run the DNA test... But what about the others?

And now... Back to your story... Thanks for writing it! I love the fact that Tony went almost straight to Ziva! And I love their dialogue!
Hiby248248 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Oh I hope you continue this. I really liked it! :D It was good friendship and not them doing OOC actions.
HPNCISVictorious14 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Great story! And I totally agree with u on the premier!
NCIS Connection chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Totally agree with you!Gary G. is such a liar!Ej is still alive ugh!I still think she is evil.I bet she is in on the microchips with Wolfe.I am wondering why she left Tony in the would have never done that! How did they get that microchip back when Ej had pulled it out at Gibbs about that meeting at Gibbs house that had to be the most odd scene. There was no chemistry when the were laughing between Gibbs,Tony and EJ. It was the worst much you last words will come back when he said she had to earn his trust.I hope they do not bring her back or prove her to be just plain find her Tony was wearing a vest you know she was.
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
well, i don't really like it. Ziva would never act like that. and i find it very hard to believe considering you got major parts of the episode's story line incorrect. Tony said he led them all there, but he didn't expect the phony FBI agent to shoot them. i especially don't like the change of POV as well as the fact that Tony wouldn't be realeased to the ublic. and Gibbs would never leave hm. to hear more...message me on my profile NCISDUCKIE. i couldn't log in...too busy. and my mind clouded
Tayter.Bug7 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I TOTALLY agree with you on the premiere. I've watched about six premieres so far this week and only one has lived up to my expectations (Criminal Minds). This story didn't suck though and I'm going to hold out hope that this is what happened after the credits rolled! :)
Ncis fan chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I like the story. Totally what should have happened. And I agree about he episode. I mean really, Cade? We barely even knew him. They should have picked any agent BUT him. Yes, I did like the Tiva mentions and scene, but we didn't see much of the other characters! And tony should have told Ziva about his mission after the whole Benoit fiasco. Sorry, just had tofet that out there. But I really did like your tag!