Reviews for Catch Me
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
AAWWWWWWWWWWWW wao that was so short yet so cute, the ending was perfect, and man...damn thisese people on school Romano can be as awesome as his brother anytime! I mean Romano is so cute...so cute... gwadddddd... SPAMANO FORVERRRRR(that was like probably one of the longest reviews I've typed so far )
UndeadDolly chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
If I was a teacher, which I would never be, but if another world I was, I think I would make tardy students sing too. Anyway, great story! :-)
sweet jolly fucken ranchers chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Aaawwww I love lovino better then his brother ! And I bet he has a good voice
Wings-of-an-Angel20 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Holy shit adorable sweetness overload
lulu422 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I DIED when he started singing Katy Perry! Oh god I was laughing so loudly I wouldn't be surprised if I had woken up the whole house. Anyway that was so cute
Miistical chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
You got me at "belting out Teenage mother freakin' Dream" XD
-RMS
Nipah chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwww that was adorable no one should underestimate Lovino's singing! He's the best!
Awesome chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Wow. This story is very well written for a one-shot. It's inspiring. You're awesome
thankchaosforspellcheck chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Chaos, That was romantic. Spamano is basically my OTP for this anime because of their sweet, if a bit wacked-out, relationship. This is one of my favorite one-shots for this pairing, it's awesome! (not as awesome as prussia, though) Keep on writing!
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is too cute to be real. Seriously, SO ADORABLE.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh my god. This is an amazing oneshot.
Alix the Alien Cyborg chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
whoa.
I liked that. I liked that a lot
A few grammar errors here and there but composition-wise, really quite an amazing fic!
mointii chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THAT IS SO DAMN CUTE! OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE IT WITH MY WHOLE BEING! I JUST FEEL LIKE JUMPING OUT OF A WINDOW BECAUSE OF ITS CUTENESS! *fangril scream* THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUSOMUCH! :'D
Angel of the Axis chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
AWW SO CUTE AAHH CUTENESS OVERLOAD ALKFHJDLKJFSLDKJFSD
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This was... Oh my goodness. This was so perfect. Just.. I love the whole favorite thing, and then Antonio.. and the protectiveness.. and nvdsahsdfuilandsfjcvhvldsjkfncsc I hope you'll write more for these two in the future!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »