Reviews for This Loud Morning
Fatcat91 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
You have just made my day, so thank you. Loved the story, it was really awesome. Can't wait to read more of your cross over fics. Keep up the good work.

Keep on Writing

Fatcat
sunshine21409 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
looking forward to more from this world
blackLee11 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I liked this story very much and I like how you blend the different tv shows together. I hope the next part comes soon.
McAddicted chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I liked the fusion of vampire mythology with Hawaii Five-0 - and definitely interested in reading more whenever you have it!
popdiva97 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
i really want to know what happens in this story so please update soon
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This was very good and it was very much like "Moonlight" and "Hawaii Five-0."
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I do hope there's more. :-) I love Moonlight and Hawaii 5-0 is right up there, too. Thanks so much for sharing your story. I really liked it!
briebydeb chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hi. I like your story, thanks for sharing it with us, the readers. I especially liked "someone from Canberra, in fact" because hey, I'm currently in Canberra.
francis2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I truly honestly love this. Who was Steve's sire, then? Please continue this series.
Colleen chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh, I like. Would be very happy to see Steve vampire pine over BAJ Detective. Although if you are basing some of it on the unaired pilot then I hope Josef (assuming he shows up in this) is still more the one from the series. I'll read either way though. Thanks.
lilz54 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Loved it! Looking forward to more.