Reviews for Touch
Susan Smith chapter 6 . 5/28
You write so amazingly well that I have the feeling I found the original script that was refused because there was backlash about Xander being bi ! Thank you so much for this awesome idea and how it brings me back to this season, this is so great ! I really can picture every single sentence you write as a part of an episode I'd have somehow missed while binge-watching the series, so glad I found your fanfiction :3
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 22 . 2/13
I've never consider Xander and Andrew as a ship before but I really like this. It just works. Good job!
ReflectionsOfReality chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
You know if the wish included the ability to touch all girls then he might be able to snap the first evil's neck...
IdrisLady chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
I ADORE this story! You've captured Xander's voiced so perfectly. I can't wait for more!
twilightserius chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
wow he has terrible luck with love
twilightserius chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
oh my god i would shoot her ass. i mean really selfish bitch probably cheated lots of times without outside influencing her mind but the one time he does it revenge is needed. Ugh but keep going and read more later
Lord Rekhyt chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
Yay! An update! Been waiting forever for this.
Hmm, so far, Xander seems to have slept with half the male populous of Sunnydale :P I'm starting to think Angel needs to jump on the band wagon! ... So long as Jonathan doesn't. That would just be creepy.
HeidiFox chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next!
zephyr hb chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
I prefer Andrew
Lord Rekhyt chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
I'd love to see Buffy's face if she ever hears about Xander and Spike. Update soon!
Lord Rekhyt chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Omg, loving this fic so much! Update please!
zephyr hb chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
soo hot the part of the twin, and Andrew is very cutish.
Mya Uzo chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
I can't wait until Andrew gets back in the picture.
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
This is interesting. I like it.
EmmaClark96 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
I've never read a Xandrew fic before lol. I like it.