Reviews for Writing Graffiti on Your Body
amelias-nature chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I'm re-reading this story and I decided to turn on Pandora. I was reading the Kurt/Dave part towards the beginning of ch. 5 when they're talking in the park and I realized the song that was playing was the Beauty and the Beast song and I had to smile... and share.

That is all. :)
Gleeful Canuck chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Yeah I totally see that.
Gleeful Canuck chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Maybe in some alternate universe, they're already doing it. That line made up for everything.

"The thing about Puck is, he always had trouble staying monogamous, before we got together," Finn said. "It didn't bother me then, either. I just figured he wasn't built that way."
"But - you are?"
Finn shrugged. "Seems like. Or at least I haven't found anybody else I want to do anything with. So, it's been a while now, but I think he needs - more than just me." He raised an eyebrow at Dave, who swallowed. makes me sad why can't he for once find someone that wants only him?
Gleeful Canuck chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Ok, so maybe sometimes change isn't all that bad. But the stuff in the middle- still mostly sucks. And there is no guarantee it will be better in the end. Sometimes it just isn't.
Gleeful Canuck chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
What you want to do when everyone you love can't love you back the way that you need.

I said it before...change sucks!
Gleeful Canuck chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
hmmm interesting turn.

I hate change. I know it's inevitable and all that crap but I still hate it. Why can't things just stay the same?
Gleeful Canuck chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I felt so bad for Finn when Kurt told Puck he was gorgeous. To Finn, Kurt is not afraid. I can appreciate the scene with the two of them in the bed and Finn asking him to never change because Finn is looking up to him but yet also he is recognizing so many things changing even with himself and hugging Kurt, pleading with him not to change, to me that is Finn trying to hold on tight to who he thinks he is while everything and everyone else around him is spinning wildly out of control. But yet it is also like Finn is embracing this part of him that is waking up and he is trying to reconcile all these feelings he has about the people in his life- trying to reconcile how he felt, how the thinks he should feel and how he is actually feeling.

Interesting twist in the Dave story. *raised eyebrow*
Gleeful Canuck chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I like the dynamic between the first 4. Having Sara being an AU twin to Puck...it allows him to be a little more fragile and not her strong protector.

He watched Kurt for a week before he made his move. He waited until Kurt had almost completed his lap of the playground at recess before he darted out from where he was sitting with Noah under the monkey bars and grabbed Kurt's wrist. Kurt tried to yank away.
"Stop it! Let go!"
Finn just held tighter. "Come here."
He pulled Kurt into the cage-like area where Noah was digging at the rubber tire pieces with a stick, and tugged at him until they were both sitting.
"I'm Finn. This is Noah."

This reminded me of the cartoon Recess. There were 4 girls with the same name, Ashley. And they had a secret clubhouse out on the playground in a pile of tires. They rarely let anyone else inside.

I like how the parents seem willing to help each other out and keep the 4 kids together and safe.

The storyline with David and Lilly is heartbreaking.
JasonDragon64 chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
That was lovely.
spikeslilpet chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
So frickin great! The story was awesome and I liked the twin idea. Maybe you could add a chapter for Lilly and Finn or Puck/ both not sure if you like the idea but think she needs someone to call her own as well, plus you mentioned Puck wanting a child of his own.
LuluPimprenelle chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
The whole story is really great so far, I love how deep you always go with your characters' feelings. And I'm in love with the idea of the tattoos !

And I also wanted to say that I was really happy to read about breastfed toddlers, it's so rare in fiction (whether in books or movies/TV shows ...), so yay ! (I'm still breastfeeding my 2 and almost a half years old daughter ! Let's just say that here in France, I'm kind of an alien !).
Orlina chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
Kurt/Puck/Dave, didn't expect it to be THAT hot, but damn, girl, it was!

And yeah, I got Adam's new single, I can't wait for more ;)

I got a new phone, so now every morning I get to wake up with 'Want' from the Take One album, it always makes me smile no matter how freakin' early it is :D

That's Adam's superpower!

I'm heading to the next fic :p
Orlina chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Dave getting angry-kissed in the locker room, poetic justice :p

I like this fic so far especially Noah and Sarah as Twins, I don't know why exactly but it sounds like an awesome idea.

I'll check knittycat99's fic once I'm done with yours :p I shouldn't be that long, it's kinda hard to stop reading once you've started :D (and I'm glad my compliments have good timing )

And yeah, I'm glad Adam's in my life too, Can't wait for Trespassing, I feel like i've been waiting for it for years :D

Well, my brain needs sleep to comprehend English so, bye!
gyspymagic chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
i absolutely LOVED this story! Would you ever consider writing one from the perspective of the kids?
Travis aka Snikelfritzz chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
May I just say: I have to keep stopping because i am crying so much? I am, essentially, Sarah and Dave to varying degrees. This story is beautiful. Even if it does hit too many nerves a little close to home. haha.