Reviews for The Holy Ones
LittleDarling13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Can we continue the story? The other chapter needs posted!
RedPenWriter13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This sounds sort of really interesting. Can't wait for more! RPW13
Tiryn chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Please update! I would love to see more :3
diggydawg chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aww! I loved this! You write well! Aww you make Kurt so sweet (though he always was anyway) - I want to see more! Do continue, please! :D I like the girl :3
Fallen-Autumn-Leaves chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Sooooo... Ideasnothing, but I can tell this will be a good story so please-times-1000 continue. You know that squealish feeling you get when you read a masterpiece? Yeah I have it. Good luck! -
GabrielsDoubt chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I always love Kurt stories. He is always a sweetheart - an angel in a devilish appearance.
silverangel83 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Yes, continue! Kurt is one of my favorite characters. Can't wait to see where this is heading. You are an awesome writer. I love it when people actually use spell check (or they are just good spellers in the first place). It's always so distracting when I am reading a story and have to correct the spelling or grammar in my head. :D
LightDarkSugarSpice chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Really liked this :) hope you continue :D
Mad Furry Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Very interesting start and it will be fascinating to see where this story leads. I completely understand you when you say there aren't many mutants falling for humans in stories. I'm actually writing one with Angel and a human, but the mutant and human stories seem few and far between.

I look forward to reading more. :)
0renginal chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
very good idea, please continue *thumbs up*
Tinkrr chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
ok that was totally aesome and you have to continue because i have to know what happens or my brain will explodee so please save my brain by continuing and man kurt is one of the coolest x-men XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
ok you totally have got to continu cause that was so cooland awesome and man kurt is cool XD
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Interesting start and a pretty good introduction for your mystery girl.
cynthiatophklepinger chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
i like this Kurt is my favorite x-men i think hes hot lol i cant wait for more