Reviews for Writing Graffiti on Your Body
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
...I'm going to cry.
Aetheriata chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
A truly wonderful story.

So full of hurt, heartbreak but also love.

Wonderful.
Mischievous Gleek chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
Okay - I just read this from start to finish. I really wanted to review each chapter, but i just couldn't wait to start the next!

This story is so completely unbelievable awesome!

I hope more is coming soon!
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
oh it's so beautiful with the babies. and lilly. and the tattoos. and i love the poly relationship between k/d/s. i really love that they all still live together. so sweetly done.
donnaann55 chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Lovely! They make the usual family seem boring.

Is this the end or will there be more? I'm not ready to say goodbye yet :)
donnaann55 chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
I'm glued to the page/screen :)
TenderGraces chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
That Puck finally spoke to his dad? Awesome. He made mistakes and he wasn't around for a lot but he is trying.

That your Finn isn't an idiot that make baby gas faces? Even better because he's more believable this way. Hes still a jock but he's not seeking out temporary high school acceptance.

Sarah has Dave and Kurt and that's a good thing because although society might not understaf they have each other.

I hope Dave finds his sister atleast. Loving it as it continues even more
deeniebee28 chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
I'm completely hooked on this now and want to know what happens next ) Lovely beginning, I like how you set the story up and now I can't wait to watch it unfold!
donnaann55 chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Amazing! This just keeps getting better and better.
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
i don't know that i've reviewed this story yet, but i've been reading faithfully from ch.1, and i have to say that i adore it.

the character depth, the emotion. the sheer intimacy these kids/ teenagers share, which most people never feel in their lifetimes, let alone with more than one person. it's beautiful and i applaud you both for it.

i'm always very excited when i see a new chapter, and often it has been on my cell phone (with a crappy keyboard, which is why i haven't reviewed yet), and i simply can't wait until i have my laptop to read it.

i'm so excited to see what developes between these three. dare i hope for a polyamorous relationship here? i think the way you've been crafting this tale that could be lovely.

anyways. i love it. thanks.
donnaann55 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
I'm not usually good with the dark stuff. I like rom-coms and happy endings but I feel for these kids. Looking forward to the next installment!
TenderGraces chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Omg. Well first of all wow! Job well done as always. I wa going to save this for the train ride tomorrow but nope. Needed to read this now.

Dave: love your Dave. Always have and always will.

Sarah is opening up to someone and that's a good thing. A lot of time children internalize their problems and them things like this happens.

Noah: I can understand his thoughts. When afriend of mine wanted to kill herself I felt pain and confusion. I thought I was there. I thought I knew. But it's hard just the same.

The adults are understanding but they really should be a little more hands on.

As always hugs and Internet cookies :-).

Go Dave!
TenderGraces chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
And four becomes five? I just want to hug them all. And I wish I could take some of the pain from Sarah. And Omg- that spin on the locker room kiss. Wow! Didn't see that coming. I might've expected Dave to kiss him bit for him to kiss Dave! Awesome. Looking forward to more!
TenderGraces chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I love this. And two of my favourite authors on this site. I'm loving this so far. I always want to hug Dave and that's because I see myself in him. I was that bully that was lashing out. Uncontrolled anger can destroy a person. I have a soft spot for all of these kids. There are many ways to lose a parent and all of them are painful. I hope they dont go through too much pain. Will review every chapter as always.