Reviews for Goodbye
VesperRegina chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
I cannot believe I missed this the first time I went through all the fics for The Lone Gunmen here at .

Absolutely amazing. So muted in its grief and Yves' voice is so in character. I love this. Favoriting it!
Olivia chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Sad, but good:) In the fic I wrote

I had Jimmy and Yves staying together

after all this...but the way the ep

left us with Jimmy holding Yves...who

just stood there...maybe she did leave

as in your story:( Good job:)
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Re: the "X-Files" producers deciding to kill the Lone Gunmen off, at all. Yes, at first glance, it is senseless. But, where ever the characters are now, I'm sure they've learned the same thing as Cade Foster did in the season 1 cliffhanger of "First Wave." Namely, small bands of believers, here and there, can become large groups when properly united. And, thus, continue fighting the good fight. So, in that sense, the ultimate sacrifices of Frohicke, Langly, and Byers was indisputably NOT senseless.
Kelsey Layne chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
I love it. I'm honestly about to cry. One, because that's a very sweet story. Two, because I'm still so sad the Gunmen are gone.

You're very good. So much better with Yves thoughts than I am.

I just wanted to also point out one tiny thing. Langly's name is Ringo.

Layne
the unsure guy chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
great. i loved it keep on makeing more
Me chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Woah, that was good, like how Yves described the kiss. Nice.
Forensiphile chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Sniff. That was incredibly touching. I loved that the story came from the perspective of Yves. I didn't really connect with the character until I read this fic. Funny what a short story can do to you. Thanks for writing anything with Jimmy and that last line was perfect. Both a tribute and a summary of how I feel about TLG's passing. :-) Great work as usual.